It's a Girl for Victoria and David Beckham!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 01:56PM
David Beckham and wife Victoria welcomed a baby girl to their brood Sunday morning, PEOPLE reports.
The baby girl, whose name has not been revealed, was born at 7:55 a.m. this morning at Cedars-Sinai, weighing in at 7 lbs., 10 oz.
No other details have been released, but one thing's for sure: this little girl has some excited big brothers.
"Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are excited to welcome their new baby sister to the family," says Beckham spokesperson Jo Milloy.
The happy couple announced they were expecting their first girl back in March.
"We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon," David said at the time. "Our three boys are happy and excited, and Victoria is doing well."
Just Friday, a gorgeous photo of the expectant mom taken by David was released, showing the fashion designer was clearly nearing her due date.
MORE ABOUT Victoria Beckham
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Victoria Beckham Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- Prince Releases Surprise Single! Hear It Now
- Is Miley Too Sick to Finish Bangerz Tour? Here's the Latest?