Report: 'Jersey Shore' Star Vinny Moves Back In
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 12:02PM
'Jersey Shore' star Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly moved back into the MTV shore house after abruptly packing his bags and heading home to Staten Island last week.
According to TMZ, the reality star enjoyed dinner and drinks Saturday night at the shore with his former roommates, who banned together in an attempt to woo Guadagnino back into the house.
Though he had said he was done with 'The Jersey Shore' forever, Snooki & Co.'s plan apparently worked, because he is reportedly back on board with the MTV show.
The cast, who just returned from filming Season 4 in Italy, was put right to work on the fifth season back in New Jersey.
Guadagnino was reportedly not happy being bossed around by MTV execs, and threatened to leave -- complaining of "being homesick" and feeling "burned out."
"Seeing his family the other day made him get a little homesick," a source told Us Weekly. "[With] Vinny being the youngest of the bunch, it's a long time to be away from his family. He left and is home [in Staten Island]. I don't think he will be back."
But Guadagnino wasn't the only cast member apparently fed up with the show. Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino stirred up reports that he was headed home as well last week.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead: Grammy-Nominated Brownstone Singer Dies at 46
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Twins Reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor From Danny DeVito in Germany
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!