Report: 'Jersey Shore' Star Vinny Moves Back In
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 12:02PM
'Jersey Shore' star Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly moved back into the MTV shore house after abruptly packing his bags and heading home to Staten Island last week.
According to TMZ, the reality star enjoyed dinner and drinks Saturday night at the shore with his former roommates, who banned together in an attempt to woo Guadagnino back into the house.
Though he had said he was done with 'The Jersey Shore' forever, Snooki & Co.'s plan apparently worked, because he is reportedly back on board with the MTV show.
The cast, who just returned from filming Season 4 in Italy, was put right to work on the fifth season back in New Jersey.
Guadagnino was reportedly not happy being bossed around by MTV execs, and threatened to leave -- complaining of "being homesick" and feeling "burned out."
"Seeing his family the other day made him get a little homesick," a source told Us Weekly. "[With] Vinny being the youngest of the bunch, it's a long time to be away from his family. He left and is home [in Staten Island]. I don't think he will be back."
But Guadagnino wasn't the only cast member apparently fed up with the show. Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino stirred up reports that he was headed home as well last week.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Is Coming Back to the Big Screen—Get the Details!