Royal Couple Shines at Star-Studded BAFTA Gala (Photos)
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 02:52PM
Prince William and Kate Middleton have captured L.A.'s attention these past few days and the City of Angels celebrated the Royal Couple at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts 'Brits to Watch 2011' gala Saturday night.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning -- yet again! -- on the red carpet outside the Belasco Theater in a lilac chiffon gown by Alexander McQueen and earrings on loan from Queen Elizabeth herself, according to Us Weekly.
The Royal Couple certainly got their fill of Hollywood at the celebrity-packed event, meeting stars like Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Barbra streisand, Elizabeth Banks, Ed Westwick, Mary-Louise Parker, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Kidman, Jason Bateman -- just to name few.
Check out some photos from the Hollywood event below!
MORE ABOUT Prince William
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince William Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meghan Trainor Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Carols on Jimmy Kimmel Live: Watch!
- Alfonso Ribeiro on Winning the Dancing With the Stars Mirrorball Trophy: "I Almost Fell to My Knees"
- Chris Pine Confirms He Is Single, Serenades a "Pine Nut"
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Oprah Winfrey and More Celebs in the Kitchen—See the Fun Pics!
- Emily Blunt Reveals How She Saved Meryl Streep's Life, Calls Oscar Winner ''Annoying'': Watch and Find Out Why!
- We're Freaking Out Over Shawn and Cory's Christmas Reunion on Girl Meets World!