Royal Couple Shines at Star-Studded BAFTA Gala (Photos)
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 02:52PM
Prince William and Kate Middleton have captured L.A.'s attention these past few days and the City of Angels celebrated the Royal Couple at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts 'Brits to Watch 2011' gala Saturday night.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning -- yet again! -- on the red carpet outside the Belasco Theater in a lilac chiffon gown by Alexander McQueen and earrings on loan from Queen Elizabeth herself, according to Us Weekly.
The Royal Couple certainly got their fill of Hollywood at the celebrity-packed event, meeting stars like Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Barbra streisand, Elizabeth Banks, Ed Westwick, Mary-Louise Parker, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Kidman, Jason Bateman -- just to name few.
Check out some photos from the Hollywood event below!
MORE ABOUT Prince William
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince William Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Rodriguez on Fast & Furious 6: "I Didn't Want to Play a Slut"
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner Buy Baby Toys in Paris
- Janet Jackson Is Now a Billionaire
- ‘Breaking Amish’ Sneak Peek: Rebecca & Abe Struggle In The City
- Brandi Glanville Rips LeAnn Rimes In Dispute Over Kids: ?I'm So Sick Of Lies'
- Amanda Bynes Flies Into A Rage As Controversy Grows Over Photos She Says Are Fake
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Our favorite '80s teen crushes: Where are they now?
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Amanda Seyfried Talks About Having "Beautiful Huge Breasts" as a Teen
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic