Royal Couple Shines at Star-Studded BAFTA Gala (Photos)
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 02:52PM
Prince William and Kate Middleton have captured L.A.'s attention these past few days and the City of Angels celebrated the Royal Couple at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts 'Brits to Watch 2011' gala Saturday night.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning -- yet again! -- on the red carpet outside the Belasco Theater in a lilac chiffon gown by Alexander McQueen and earrings on loan from Queen Elizabeth herself, according to Us Weekly.
The Royal Couple certainly got their fill of Hollywood at the celebrity-packed event, meeting stars like Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Barbra streisand, Elizabeth Banks, Ed Westwick, Mary-Louise Parker, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Kidman, Jason Bateman -- just to name few.
Check out some photos from the Hollywood event below!
MORE ABOUT Prince William
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince William Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Willie Robertson Jokes He Was the "Homeless Guy" Officiating Jason Aldean's Wedding
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized: Stars Send Prayers, Positivity
- Cynthia Lennon Dead: John Lennon's First Wife Dies of Cancer at 75
- 'Safe Haven': Outdoor Channel's first documentary looks at gun-free zones
- Giuliana Rancic: My cancer medication makes me skinny
- Avril Lavigne on health scare: 'I thought I was dying'
- Spy Trailer: Melissa McCarthy Goes Undercover as Jason Statham Fights Her for Control of the CIA Mission!
- The Inventor of the Pet Rock, Perhaps the Greatest April Fools' Joke Ever, Has Passed Away
- Did Vince Neil Just Butcher the National Anthem? Check Out His Shaky Performance