Royal Couple Shines at Star-Studded BAFTA Gala (Photos)
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 02:52PM
Prince William and Kate Middleton have captured L.A.'s attention these past few days and the City of Angels celebrated the Royal Couple at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts 'Brits to Watch 2011' gala Saturday night.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked stunning -- yet again! -- on the red carpet outside the Belasco Theater in a lilac chiffon gown by Alexander McQueen and earrings on loan from Queen Elizabeth herself, according to Us Weekly.
The Royal Couple certainly got their fill of Hollywood at the celebrity-packed event, meeting stars like Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Barbra streisand, Elizabeth Banks, Ed Westwick, Mary-Louise Parker, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Kidman, Jason Bateman -- just to name few.
Check out some photos from the Hollywood event below!
MORE ABOUT Prince William
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince William Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Orange Is the New Black Season 2: Taylor Schilling Takes No Prisoners In Rowdy First Trailer
- Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds, Shares Before-and-After Photo on Twitter
- Kate Middleton's Printed DVF Wrap Dress from Australia Sells Out: Get the Look for Less!
- ?Get The F**k Away From Us!': Male Model Behind Kourtney Paternity Hoax Faces The Wrath Of Scott Disick, Khlo
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Cannes Film Festival announces 2014 lineup
- Right-leaning L.A. Register first competition L.A. Times has had in 25 years