Singer Monica Marries Husband -- Again!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 10:28AM
Singer Monica and her husband, L.A. Lakers shooting guard Shannon Brown, were married for the second time on Saturday, PEOPLE confirms, and this time around their friends and families were there to help celebrate.
The couple, who have been together since 2010, were secretly married in November, but they decided to profess their love for each other in front of hundreds of guests at L.A.'s 19th century cathedral, Vibiana.
A lavish, purple-and-blue-themed reception followed the ceremony, where Kobe Bryant, Lala Vazquez and Carmelo Anthony were just some of the notable guests.
The happy couple first met last year on the set of the singer's music video for 'Love All Over Me,' and were engaged in October 2010 after just a few months of dating.
Brown revealed the couple's quiet wedding during a post-game interview in January.
"It's true," he said. "I really don't know what else to say about it. It's true. That's my wife. I'm her husband. We gonna continue to make positive things happen."
Monica has two sons, Romelo, 3, and Rodney Jr., 6, with ex-boyfriend Rodney "Rocko" Hill, and Brown also has a young son from a previous relationship.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Kylie Jenner Posts Another Fresh-Faced Selfie
- SAG Awards 2015: The Winners List!
- Get Tips from Denise Austin for a Flatter Stomach and Toned Arms!
- The Bachelor Season 19, Episode 4 Recap: One Girl Gets the Cinderella Treatment, While the Rest Get Down and Dirty
- Selma Director Ava DuVernay, Star David Oyelowo to Create Hurricane Katrina Drama
- Jamal Woolard, Federico Castelluccio Rally to Support Troubled Adolescents for Premiere of Short Film "Boys of Bate"