Singer Monica Marries Husband -- Again!
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jul 10th 2011 10:28AM
Singer Monica and her husband, L.A. Lakers shooting guard Shannon Brown, were married for the second time on Saturday, PEOPLE confirms, and this time around their friends and families were there to help celebrate.
The couple, who have been together since 2010, were secretly married in November, but they decided to profess their love for each other in front of hundreds of guests at L.A.'s 19th century cathedral, Vibiana.
A lavish, purple-and-blue-themed reception followed the ceremony, where Kobe Bryant, Lala Vazquez and Carmelo Anthony were just some of the notable guests.
The happy couple first met last year on the set of the singer's music video for 'Love All Over Me,' and were engaged in October 2010 after just a few months of dating.
Brown revealed the couple's quiet wedding during a post-game interview in January.
"It's true," he said. "I really don't know what else to say about it. It's true. That's my wife. I'm her husband. We gonna continue to make positive things happen."
Monica has two sons, Romelo, 3, and Rodney Jr., 6, with ex-boyfriend Rodney "Rocko" Hill, and Brown also has a young son from a previous relationship.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Celebrity Week In Review: Is Katie Holmes Finally Moving On?
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Oklahoma Relief Efforts
- Lamar Talks Molly: 'Sometimes You Have The Trends That's Not That Cool'
- Bluth Binge! EW's giant recap of Netflix's 15 new ?Arrested Development' episodes
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1M to Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Randy Jackson Visits Air Force Base, Debuts New Guitar Collection
- Star-Studded PSA Shines Spotlight on Global Water Crisis