PopEater Is Now Huffington Post Celebrity!
Heads up, PopEaters!
PopEater now has a new home at Huffington Post Celebrity. Arianna Huffington made the announcement Monday.
"We've always offered a take on celebrity and culture that is a fun, high/low mix that reflects our users' diverse range of interests and desire for comprehensive entertainment news delivered in real-time. Creating these two new destination sites will allow us to both expand and deepen our coverage," she said. "Our goal is to give our readers everything from buzzy items to thought-provoking opinion pieces delivered with a style and a voice that's uniquely HuffPost. We want to inform and entertain, while engaging our community around these subjects and serving as a starting point for compelling 'digital watercooler' conversations."
The new site is a dynamic mix of breaking entertainment news, photo galleries and original reporting alongside blogs written by entertainment experts and celebrities including Alec Baldwin, Scarlett Johansson, George Clooney, Madonna, Ryan Reynolds and Larry David.
For the PopEater content you love and much more, visit Huffington Post Celebrity.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman's Grace of Monaco Lifetime Movie Sure Was Pretty (But Not Very Good)
- Love and Hip Hop Wedding: Inside Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris' Live Ceremony
- Teen Mom OG Finale Recap: Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout Push for Engagements, Come Up Ring-less
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"