PopEater Is Now Huffington Post Celebrity!
Heads up, PopEaters!
PopEater now has a new home at Huffington Post Celebrity. Arianna Huffington made the announcement Monday.
"We've always offered a take on celebrity and culture that is a fun, high/low mix that reflects our users' diverse range of interests and desire for comprehensive entertainment news delivered in real-time. Creating these two new destination sites will allow us to both expand and deepen our coverage," she said. "Our goal is to give our readers everything from buzzy items to thought-provoking opinion pieces delivered with a style and a voice that's uniquely HuffPost. We want to inform and entertain, while engaging our community around these subjects and serving as a starting point for compelling 'digital watercooler' conversations."
The new site is a dynamic mix of breaking entertainment news, photo galleries and original reporting alongside blogs written by entertainment experts and celebrities including Alec Baldwin, Scarlett Johansson, George Clooney, Madonna, Ryan Reynolds and Larry David.
For the PopEater content you love and much more, visit Huffington Post Celebrity.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Gosling Writes Daughter Esmeralda's Name On His Hand: Cute Photo!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Topless, Without Makeup Before Tanning in Instagram Photo
- Dakota Johnson Goes Back to Blonde, Trades in Fifty Shades of Grey Innocence for Gritty Drama Cymbeline: Watch the Trailer!
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!