PopEater Is Now Huffington Post Celebrity!
Heads up, PopEaters!
PopEater now has a new home at Huffington Post Celebrity. Arianna Huffington made the announcement Monday.
"We've always offered a take on celebrity and culture that is a fun, high/low mix that reflects our users' diverse range of interests and desire for comprehensive entertainment news delivered in real-time. Creating these two new destination sites will allow us to both expand and deepen our coverage," she said. "Our goal is to give our readers everything from buzzy items to thought-provoking opinion pieces delivered with a style and a voice that's uniquely HuffPost. We want to inform and entertain, while engaging our community around these subjects and serving as a starting point for compelling 'digital watercooler' conversations."
The new site is a dynamic mix of breaking entertainment news, photo galleries and original reporting alongside blogs written by entertainment experts and celebrities including Alec Baldwin, Scarlett Johansson, George Clooney, Madonna, Ryan Reynolds and Larry David.
For the PopEater content you love and much more, visit Huffington Post Celebrity.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business