PopEater Is Now Huffington Post Celebrity!
Heads up, PopEaters!
PopEater now has a new home at Huffington Post Celebrity. Arianna Huffington made the announcement Monday.
"We've always offered a take on celebrity and culture that is a fun, high/low mix that reflects our users' diverse range of interests and desire for comprehensive entertainment news delivered in real-time. Creating these two new destination sites will allow us to both expand and deepen our coverage," she said. "Our goal is to give our readers everything from buzzy items to thought-provoking opinion pieces delivered with a style and a voice that's uniquely HuffPost. We want to inform and entertain, while engaging our community around these subjects and serving as a starting point for compelling 'digital watercooler' conversations."
The new site is a dynamic mix of breaking entertainment news, photo galleries and original reporting alongside blogs written by entertainment experts and celebrities including Alec Baldwin, Scarlett Johansson, George Clooney, Madonna, Ryan Reynolds and Larry David.
For the PopEater content you love and much more, visit Huffington Post Celebrity.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Takes Topless Selfie, Covers Breasts With Long Hair
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Pippa Middleton Shares Her Diet and Workout Secrets, Reveals How She Got Her Famous Backside in Shape
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’
- ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Mom Dating Man Who Molested Her 8-Year-Old Relative
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation