PopEater Is Now Huffington Post Celebrity!
Heads up, PopEaters!
PopEater now has a new home at Huffington Post Celebrity. Arianna Huffington made the announcement Monday.
"We've always offered a take on celebrity and culture that is a fun, high/low mix that reflects our users' diverse range of interests and desire for comprehensive entertainment news delivered in real-time. Creating these two new destination sites will allow us to both expand and deepen our coverage," she said. "Our goal is to give our readers everything from buzzy items to thought-provoking opinion pieces delivered with a style and a voice that's uniquely HuffPost. We want to inform and entertain, while engaging our community around these subjects and serving as a starting point for compelling 'digital watercooler' conversations."
The new site is a dynamic mix of breaking entertainment news, photo galleries and original reporting alongside blogs written by entertainment experts and celebrities including Alec Baldwin, Scarlett Johansson, George Clooney, Madonna, Ryan Reynolds and Larry David.
For the PopEater content you love and much more, visit Huffington Post Celebrity.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says
- Dean Jones, Star of The Love Bug, Dies at Age 84
- Oscars 2016 Will Have Two Hosts: 7 Dream Duos Who'd Be Perfect for the Gig
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!
- Blake Lively Reveals the "Fit Dude" Responsible for Her Post-Baby Body: He Knows "How to Kick My Butt"
- Julianne Hough Gushes About Engagement to Brooks Laich! Plus, Is She Already Planning the Wedding?