Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Andrew Scott
Five years after 'Newlyweds,' Jessica Simpson is headed back to reality television for VH1's 'The Price of Beauty' (premiering tonight at 10PM ET). This time, she'll take cameras outside of her home as she travels the globe to find out what it really takes for women to feel beautiful. In preparation for the show, PopEater landed an exclusive interview with Jessica, in which she talked more...
Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 09:54 AM by Andrew Scott
Pop-Ed: All season long, the women of 'The Bachelor' -- not to mention the tabloids -- pegged Vienna as the villain of the house (well ... after Rozlyn left, anyway) and certainly the last person with whom Jake should spend the rest of his life with. And for a while, we were anti-Vienna as well, given that the obvious warning signs were there (her previous quickie marriage; her blunt,...
Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 11:30 AM by Andrew Scott
Over the years, reality television has turned a slew of ordinary people into famous Hollywood stars. Most of those stars have since become a nuisance, dominating the tabloids with stories ranging from scandal and affair to obsessions with plastic surgery. (We're looking at you, Speidi!) Never before has 15 minutes of fame felt like such an eternity. But if the recent death of 'Deadliest...
Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:52 AM by Andrew Scott
Megan Fox was one of the many A-listers "honored" with a Razzie nomination today. Joining the 'Transformers 2' star on Hollywood's annual blacklist were 'Twilight''s Robert Pattinson (Worst Supporting Actor; Worst Couple), Sandra Bullock (Worst Actress, 'All About Steve'), Miley Cyrus (Worst Actress, 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' and four-time Razzie winner Madonna, who was one of the five women...
Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 06:17 PM by Andrew Scott
Miramax Films, once a dominant force in Hollywood and especially at the Academy Awards, is closing its books after 31 years. The studio, which released such classic movies as 'The English Patient,' 'Pulp Fiction' and 'The Crying Game,' will now be retained by Disney and release only a handful movies each year. Continue reading @ Moviefone...
Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Andrew Scott
Once again, NBC has it all wrong. I'm speaking, of course, about the ongoing late-night drama between the network, Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien. For over a week now, the three have been caught in a media firestorm that escalated Sunday when NBC announced the cancellation of 'The Jay Leno Show,' Leno's 10PM variety hour. And that was just the beginning: Soon, NBC had proposed an alternative...
Popeater Hot Topics
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- Mariah Carey Shares Super Sweet Easter Photo
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance
- Easter Celebrations: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and More!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!