Posted May 24th 2011 at 09:12 PM by Benjy Eisen
When Beyonce took to the stage at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards this past Sunday (May 22), she gave what was, quite possibly, the performance of her lifetime. It certainly ranks up there among the most memorable in the award show's history. Honored with the Billboard Millennium Award, Beyonce performed her current single, 'Run the World (Girls)' while dancing and interacting with high-tech video...
Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 09:04 PM by Benjy Eisen
You could say that, in its own way, 'American Idol' is not too unlike the classic television series 'The Gong Show,' which ran on NBC in the '70s and '80s. So then the irony was not lost on 'American Idol' winner Taylor Hicks when he hosted his own version of 'The Gong Show' on a cruise ship this past week. The show was part of Jam Cruise, a six-day traveling music festival that sets sail in the C...
Posted Sep 3rd 2009 at 03:13 PM by Benjy Eisen
Despite the benefits of success, some pop stars still don't have a say in their creative process. With their seventh studio album, 'This Is Us,' the Backstreet Boys are trying to change all that. "For years, it was always the record company that was kind of running the ship," Backstreet Boy AJ McLean tells PopEater. "On this particular record, it was kind of us running our own lives for the very f...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 21-Gun Salutes and Visits from JFK and Jackie: Inside the White House 'School' You Never Knew Existed
- Thanks for the Wristband! Andy Murray Tosses Camilla a Special Token After His Wimbledon Win
- Teen Beat the Odds to Survive a Cancer Despite Being Given a 7 Percent Chance to Live
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed