Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
'Where the Wild Things Are' is scary. Surprise. What did you expect, given the title of the movie and macabre nature of the majority of director Spike Jonze's films--not to mention the dark quality inherent in every single one of 'Wild Things' author Maurice Sendak's books? Even before Jonze's film came out, everyone was buzzing about how Warner Brothers balked at the dark touches the 'Being John ...
Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 01:06 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
"Is Anderson Cooper gay?" That's the big question once again circulating around the Web ... only this time it's not so much is he, but who is he dating and why hasn't he come out yet. Last week, Gawker, Page Six and Perez Hilton started buzzing about supposedly closeted Cooper's rumored new beau (who, to be fair, Michael Musto has been blogging about for more than a month), and the glut of ...
Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de ...
Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Poses for World Leaders Selfie at Mandela Memorial
- Jennifer Aniston on Turning 45: Life 'Just Gets Better'
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- Ask Alicia: E! News Correspondent Dishes on Fashion, Fitness and Feeling Like Cinderella
- Kaley Cuoco Watches Fiancé Ryan Sweeting Play Tennis in Chilly Weather—See the Pics!
- Kerry Washington Covers Up Her Pregnancy on Scandal Set! Here Are 7 Other Ways She Can Cover Her Bump