Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that Anist...
Posted Dec 26th 2009 at 09:30 AM by Bruce Haring
It's the most wonderful time of the year, television reminds us, and as many say, the holidays are all about the kids -- a time when families gather in the spirit of the season to renew ties, exchange gifts and reminisce about the good ol' days. At least in most cases. In some families, the gathering is a reminder that the children's growing-up years were filled with TV cameras capturing their ...
Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:18 PM by Bruce Haring
Exclusive: Pee-wee Herman is tired. At age 57, actor Paul Reubens is reviving his classic character and his Pee-wee's Playhouse concept in a Los Angeles stage show that runs Jan. 12-Feb. 7 at the Club Nokia@LA Live, a 2300-seater in a neon-filled downtown mall. PopEater caught up with Reubens to talk about his upcoming show, and how he's "very, very worn out" just from rehearsing his high-energy a...
Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Slurred a colleague? Cheated on your wife? Beaten your girlfriend? Allegedly slept with a lot of cocktail waitresses, a la Tiger Woods? If you've done something you wish you hadn't – and haven't we all been there? – there's a hot new pop culture way to avoid or postpone any public groveling: go to rehab. From ESPN's Steve Phillips (rehab for sex addiction, and anyone who saw his ...
Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Bruce Haring
It's everyone's dream: Make massive money, get mass recognition and it all comes with no heavy mass to lift. It's called an easy gig, and there are plenty of them in show business. With Thanksgiving filling the bellies of Americans across the country, let's spotlight a few celebrities who should say a special prayer of Thanksgiving this weekend, for they have been blessed with lucrative tasks t...
Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 02:35 PM by Bruce Haring
The recent DirecTV commercial with the image of the late Chris Farley cavorting with David Spade begs the question – which living celebs have that kind of afterlife? Will Jay-Z's relatives have 'Hova sell a Honda? Will Taylor Swift's estate have her pushing a Swiffer when she's pushing up daisies? What about today's reality TV stars? Any post shelf-life prospects? "No," says Amy Fergus...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Did The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Just Throw Shade at Ex Josh Murray? See for Yourself!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale