Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Cristin Maher
In Nelly Furtado's newest video for the song 'The Night Is Young,' viewers are catapulted into a carefree world full of energy, self-expression, love and most of all, freedom. In this exclusive clip from the shoot, Furtado and video director Alan Ferguson reveal the deeper meaning behind the video's message. The video, which was filmed in Toronto, pictures the pop songstress in a world full of ...
Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 12:09 PM by Cristin Maher
For Starshell, life has always been about music. Even at the age of 5, the singer, aka LaNeah Menzies, had established herself as a performer, belting out the words to her mother's favorite songs at family parties. Now at 21 years old, the beautiful songstress has come a long way from the coffee table she used as her makeshift stage. In fact, Starshell now holds the title as the first female a...
Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Cristin Maher
For the past few years, the world has proven an extremely difficult place to live. The economy is in a downward spiral and unemployment rates seem to be climbing everyday. So after coming off of their international tour, Irish rockers the Script had a difficult time being able to celebrate their success. In order to demonstrate their empathy towards people who are struggling to survive, the Script...
Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Cristin Maher
When it comes to writing catchy piano-driven songs, Matt White is a seasoned professional. The singer-songwriter began his musical career at a young age but it wasn't until after his graduation from the University of Wisconsin that he drew in a devoted circle of fans via sites like MySpace. White's massive following on the internet also captivated executives at Geffen Records, which signed him ...
Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 10:11 AM by Cristin Maher
In the past few years, Iowa native Jason Reeves has worked his way from college dropout to accomplished singer-songwriter. His 2007 album 'The Magnificent Adventures of Heartache (and Other Frightening Tales)' was released independently by Reeves, but after his success, it was re-release by Warner Bros. In addition to getting signed to the third largest record label in the music industry, Reeves w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- These Men Cleaned the Boston Marathon's Finish Line Mid-Blizzard
- 5 Kate Moss Facts We Learned From this Jaw-Dropping Look Inside Her Closet (She Loves Dance Moms!)
- The Thorn Birds Author Colleen McCullough Has Died
- Brandy Clark: I'm a real woman
- Bruce Jenner show will focus on his 'life changes,' report says
- 'The Thorn Birds' author Colleen McCullough dies at 77
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!