Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Cristin Maher
In Nelly Furtado's newest video for the song 'The Night Is Young,' viewers are catapulted into a carefree world full of energy, self-expression, love and most of all, freedom. In this exclusive clip from the shoot, Furtado and video director Alan Ferguson reveal the deeper meaning behind the video's message. The video, which was filmed in Toronto, pictures the pop songstress in a world full of ...
Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 12:09 PM by Cristin Maher
For Starshell, life has always been about music. Even at the age of 5, the singer, aka LaNeah Menzies, had established herself as a performer, belting out the words to her mother's favorite songs at family parties. Now at 21 years old, the beautiful songstress has come a long way from the coffee table she used as her makeshift stage. In fact, Starshell now holds the title as the first female a...
Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Cristin Maher
For the past few years, the world has proven an extremely difficult place to live. The economy is in a downward spiral and unemployment rates seem to be climbing everyday. So after coming off of their international tour, Irish rockers the Script had a difficult time being able to celebrate their success. In order to demonstrate their empathy towards people who are struggling to survive, the Script...
Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Cristin Maher
When it comes to writing catchy piano-driven songs, Matt White is a seasoned professional. The singer-songwriter began his musical career at a young age but it wasn't until after his graduation from the University of Wisconsin that he drew in a devoted circle of fans via sites like MySpace. White's massive following on the internet also captivated executives at Geffen Records, which signed him ...
Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 10:11 AM by Cristin Maher
In the past few years, Iowa native Jason Reeves has worked his way from college dropout to accomplished singer-songwriter. His 2007 album 'The Magnificent Adventures of Heartache (and Other Frightening Tales)' was released independently by Reeves, but after his success, it was re-release by Warner Bros. In addition to getting signed to the third largest record label in the music industry, Reeves w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor