Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 01:30 PM by David Chiu
When you are as successful in the music business as Grammy-winning composer and producer David Foster, you pretty much have the clout to rope in big musical stars for your event. That was the case a few years ago for Foster when he put on 'Hit Man: David Foster and Friends,' a concert special that featured artists such as Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Peter Cetera whose hit songs were composed, ...
Paula Abdul Explains How 'Live to Dance' Is 'Different,' Reveals Surprising Inspiration for Getting Back to TV
Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 05:45 PM by David Chiu
Unless you haven't been keeping track of television this week, you already know that Paula Abdul debuted her brand-new CBS dance competition show, 'Live to Dance,' this past Tuesday. For Abdul, the new show brings her career full circle. Before she became a recording artist and 'American Idol' judge, she was a dancer and choreographer who had worked with such acts as Duran Duran, ZZ Top and Janet ...
Wilson Phillips Leave Rivalry in the Past, Rekindle Christmas Memories on New Album -- Exclusive Video
Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 11:00 AM by David Chiu
For Wilson Phillips, recording their new holiday album, 'Christmas in Harmony,' wasn't entirely harmonious given some of the circumstances behind it. This past June, the group was working on the album with producer Glen Ballard in a Hollywood building that had no air conditioning. "It was so hot, it was sweltering," Carnie Wilson tells PopEater. "We were actually sweating during this Christmas ...
Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by David Chiu
Attention 'American Idol' contestants: Rob Thomas could be your musical guru. The Matchbox Twenty singer and hit songwriter told an audience at a TimesTalks event at New York City's TimesCenter that he would be interested in mentoring on 'American Idol' if asked. "I had a time when I loved [the show]," he said "and then there was a time when I thought it was killing the music business. Now I ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Takes Action Vs. Cancer - How You Can Too!
- Catherine Giudici Debuts New Hair for DWTS Finale; 'Sean Loves It!'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Taste the happy: The best ?Arrested Development' stuff on the Internet
- Wolf Blitzer asks tornado survivor about religion, she has quick response ? VIDEO
- Miranda Kerr's Nip Slip, Eva Longoria Goes Commado and More: See 2013's Best Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Brit Marling, Alexander Skarsgård Talk "Steamy Love Scenes" in The East; Plus, True Blood Tidbits
- Maya Rudolph and Danny McBride Recreate the Best Awkward Family Photos in GQ—Check it Out!