Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Jason Kaufman
Pee-wee Herman is back in a big way, heading to Broadway for a ten-week run of his live show this fall. To celebrate his arrival in the Big Apple, all while showing off that he knows a thing or two about modern technology, Pee-wee traveled through Manhattan one day this week, tweeting his locations throughout the day to his many followers and creating a caravan that twisted and turned their way to...
Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 04:33 PM by Jason Kaufman
Pee-Wee Herman will be hitting the big screen again -- and Hollywood's comedy mastermind-of-the-moment, Judd Apatow, is helping bring the gray suited, red bow-tie clad character back to life, the Associated Press reports. While rumors have been brewing for months about a possible movie for the infamous children's character, it was finally confirmed that it's really going to happen. Apatow's pub...
Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Jason Kaufman
The Fourth of July weekend isn't over yet and there's still fun, sun, and sand waiting for all who elect to beachify themselves in celebration. Celebrities certainly don't waste a moment catching rays and waves and showing off their glamorous bods all summer -- and who are we to complain?! After the jump, watch our Girls on Pop run down the best celebrity beach bodies (Kim Kardashian! Mario...
Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jason Kaufman
Here at PopEater, we were thrilled to talk with Thomas Keller, America's top chef and the man behind the country's best restaurant, The French Laundry in Yountville, Calif., about his pop culture obsessions both in and out of the kitchen. We always want to know what makes our idols tick -- especially when they make our mouths water so much. Keller is a busy man these days, splitting his time be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Pee-wee Herman Movie to Debut on Netflix in March 2016
- Raven-Symoné on Bill Cosby Sex Scandal: 'Now There Are Real Facts'
- Real Housewives of New York Recap: Heather Thomson Calls Bethenny Frankel a 'Know-It-All'
- Stars without the warpaint
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- Brody Jenner Wouldn't Mind Playing Matchmaker for Caitlyn Jenner: ''It Wouldn't Be That Hard to Find a Chick for Caitlyn''
- Wrestling with Celebrity: 16 Pro Wrestlers Who Made It Big Outside the Ring
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to 11-Year-Old Fan with Cancer, Proves She's An Actual Angel on Earth—See Her Sweet Message!