Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Jason Kaufman
Pee-wee Herman is back in a big way, heading to Broadway for a ten-week run of his live show this fall. To celebrate his arrival in the Big Apple, all while showing off that he knows a thing or two about modern technology, Pee-wee traveled through Manhattan one day this week, tweeting his locations throughout the day to his many followers and creating a caravan that twisted and turned their way to ...
Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 04:33 PM by Jason Kaufman
Pee-Wee Herman will be hitting the big screen again -- and Hollywood's comedy mastermind-of-the-moment, Judd Apatow, is helping bring the gray suited, red bow-tie clad character back to life, the Associated Press reports. While rumors have been brewing for months about a possible movie for the infamous children's character, it was finally confirmed that it's really going to happen. Apatow's ...
Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Jason Kaufman
The Fourth of July weekend isn't over yet and there's still fun, sun, and sand waiting for all who elect to beachify themselves in celebration. Celebrities certainly don't waste a moment catching rays and waves and showing off their glamorous bods all summer -- and who are we to complain?! After the jump, watch our Girls on Pop run down the best celebrity beach bodies (Kim Kardashian! Mario ...
Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jason Kaufman
Here at PopEater, we were thrilled to talk with Thomas Keller, America's top chef and the man behind the country's best restaurant, The French Laundry in Yountville, Calif., about his pop culture obsessions both in and out of the kitchen. We always want to know what makes our idols tick -- especially when they make our mouths water so much. Keller is a busy man these days, splitting his time ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?