Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 10:00 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
Andy Serkis is best known for his motion-capture roles under Peter Jackson -- Gollum and King Kong -- but he's finally starting to get some recognition for the roles where you get to see his face. In England, he won the equivalent of an Oscar -- the BAFTA -- for playing Ian Dury in the rock biopic 'Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll.' It's a career-defining role that required a lot -- not only...
Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 02:41 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
As the striking Viking Eric Northman on 'True Blood,' Alexander Skarsgård never fails to make you take notice when he's onscreen, even when he's delivering his lines in the most deadpan, laconic way possible -- he's just that riveting. So what's the man behind the vamp really like? As it turns out, he's a down-to-earth guy who loves punk rock and science fiction, and doesn't mind nudity...
Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
Kelly Osbourne isn't fooling herself -- she knows that as a musician, she's a lightweight. "I'm never going to be a serious, serious artist," she admits. But that isn't going to stop her recording career -- the singer, who previously recorded a duet with her father Ozzy on Black Sabbath's 'Changes,' wants to keep going, even as her father releases his latest album, 'Scream.' Osbourne hasn't...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce