Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 10:00 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
Andy Serkis is best known for his motion-capture roles under Peter Jackson -- Gollum and King Kong -- but he's finally starting to get some recognition for the roles where you get to see his face. In England, he won the equivalent of an Oscar -- the BAFTA -- for playing Ian Dury in the rock biopic 'Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll.' It's a career-defining role that required a lot -- not only...
Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 02:41 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
As the striking Viking Eric Northman on 'True Blood,' Alexander Skarsgård never fails to make you take notice when he's onscreen, even when he's delivering his lines in the most deadpan, laconic way possible -- he's just that riveting. So what's the man behind the vamp really like? As it turns out, he's a down-to-earth guy who loves punk rock and science fiction, and doesn't mind nudity...
Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
Kelly Osbourne isn't fooling herself -- she knows that as a musician, she's a lightweight. "I'm never going to be a serious, serious artist," she admits. But that isn't going to stop her recording career -- the singer, who previously recorded a duet with her father Ozzy on Black Sabbath's 'Changes,' wants to keep going, even as her father releases his latest album, 'Scream.' Osbourne hasn't...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- 'Nashville' recap: Who's the daddy?
- 'Scandal' star Scott Foley reveals he was arrested 3 times in 1 day
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015