Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Joel Keller
Pop-Ed: The folks at Radar Online have been doing a fantastic job keeping this Mel Gibson story alive, haven't they? For more than a week now, they've been doling out one crazy, racist, profane, violent-sounding rant after another, all directed towards Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. If that voice on the tape is truly his -- and the Gibson camp has yet to deny that it's Gibson's voice...
Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 04:10 PM by Joel Keller
Pop-Ed: Soon after Larry King announced last night that he was giving up his daily 'Larry King Live' show in the fall, his guest, Bill Maher, turned the tables on King and asked him a question: Who would he like to see as his replacement? Larry's answer was surprising, at least to some: Ryan Seacrest....
Posted May 27th 2010 at 03:36 PM by Joel Keller
Pop-ed: If you watched the 'Nightline' interview with Jesse James this week, you probably came away with the impression that James is not the mouth-breathing idiot the tabloids have made him out to be. Indeed, the man that broke Sandra Bullock's heart seems like a sensitive, intelligent man who knows that he ruined the best thing in his life and is trying to take steps to -- at least partially...
Posted May 1st 2010 at 02:40 PM by Joel Keller
It wasn't that long ago that Lindsay Lohan was considered a rising young star, and a look at her IMDb profile reveals some surprises. Remember how good she was in Tina Fey's 'Mean Girls?' That was only six years ago. Even in a clunker like 2005's 'Herbie: Fully Loaded,' you could see Lohan's star potential -- even if you were too distracted by her chest to care about whatever else was going on...
Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Joel Keller
Larry King is not the world's most virtuous man. This is a guy who, in his Miami radio days, was arrested for grand larceny and eventually pleaded no contest to charges that he passed bad checks. He's embellished stories to the point that he probably really believes he grew up with Sandy Koufax, even though Koufax himself denies it. And, of course, he's been married eight times to seven...
Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 02:46 PM by Joel Keller
Kate Gosselin is one tough person to defend. After all, how do you stand up for a woman who -- along with her Ed Hardy-wearing ex Jon -- more or less displayed their eight kids in an electronic zoo for five years in an effort to become rich and famous? And the couple's awful, showboating behavior since their divorce has only made things worse. It also doesn't help that, on 'Dancing With The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!