Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Karen Bliss
After four years of waiting, Sum 41 fans finally have something to look forward to. The band finished recording their new album a couple of weeks ago, just a day before they headed out on the Vans Warped Tour. Bassist and co-founder Jason "Cone" McCaslin tells PopEater that, compared to Sum 41's last album, 2007's 'Underclass Heroes,' the new record will be "definitely more dark, intense and...
Posted May 28th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Karen Bliss
Those Bieberettes or Beliebers, as Justin Bieber's fans apparently like to be called, are a tough bunch. While they might melt into sobbing, screaming mush at the sight and sound of the beloved hair-swished teen heartthrob, a Toronto man who developed a piece of software called 'Shaved Bieber' to censor the Canadian singer from your Internet is receiving death threats and other extreme backlash. ...
Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Karen Bliss
Hedley haven't won a Juno Award yet, but it's not for lack of trying. The band has been nominated 11 times, including the two they're up for on April 18 for Group of the Year and Pop Album of the Year for 'The Show Must Go.' Not to mention they've performed on the Canadian awards show multiple times. But frontman Jacob Hoggard is looking forward to the festivities in St. John's, Newfoundland,...
Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Did Snoop Dogg Post a Homophobic Slur on Social Media?
- Jessica Simpson's Sexy Swimsuit and Sheer Skirt: 5 Ways She Can Recycle It
- Etan Patz's Alleged Murder: 'Something Just Took Over Me'
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Did Iggy Azalea sign away rights to sex tape?
- Netflix users can now hide their viewing history
- Waka Flocka's weed won't roll itself: 7 weird celebrity-employee tasks
- Kerry Washington Wrote This Headline: "We Know Where Olivia Pope Is on Scandal and It's Crazier Than You Think"
- The #RichKids of Beverly Hills Try and Start a Fire With Vodka While Camping—See the Deleted Scene!
- All the Looks From the Scandal Collection for The Limited—See the Pics!