Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Liana Maeby
Everywhere we look, people are up in arms about a NYC Health commercial that depicts a man drinking a glass of slimy, viscous fat. Meant to highlight the health problems associated with sodas and sugary beverages, the spot is guaranteed to make anyone who watches it to lose their lunch or maybe never eat lunch again. With the chub-cup in mind, we put together a list of some of the most vile, ga...
Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 01:00 PM by Liana Maeby
Whenever something newsworthy breaks nowadays, celebs rush to Twitter to clear up the rumors or throw in their two cents. This got us thinking: What would life have been like with the 140-character service just a click away during major events and scandals of the past? We decided to speculate ... and hypothesize (see: completely and entirely fabricate) some Tweets from history's biggest pop cultur...
Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:05 PM by Liana Maeby
Have you ever wanted to own Tila Tequila's breasts? Well, now you can – in a manner of speaking. The well-endowed TV personality is auctioning off a one-of-a-kind plaster cast of her upper torso, and the booby bidding is underway. And there's just one day left!...
Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 01:00 PM by Liana Maeby
It's raining pink slips over at The CW: a round of network firings have left starlets Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Mischa Barton jobless. Simpson-Wentz's contract was not renewed on L.A. soap update 'Melrose Place,' and Barton's 'The Beautiful Life' was canceled before it even got going. PopEater examines what the two starlets can do next....
Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 01:00 PM by Liana Maeby
You can take 'The Hills' out of Orange County, but you can't take Lauren Conrad out of 'The Hills'. At least not without some pretty big consequences. Season 6 opened sans its blond starlet, who decided to move on after half a decade on the reality show circuit. After Conrad announced her decision to bail on TV in the hopes of leading a more private life focused on her fashion career, producers...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alfonso Ribeiro to Fill in for Tom Bergeron on DWTS While He Stays by Sick Father's Bedside: Source
- Caleb Logan of the Popular YouTube Family the Bratayleys Has Died at the Age of 13
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher - See Her First Photo
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- KUWTK Recap: Kim Kardashian Confronts Caitlyn Jenner, Khloé Kardashian Flirts With Lamar Odom and More!
- This Puppy Can't Stop Driving His Young Owner Around the Neighborhood in a Toy Car—Watch Now!
- Matthew McConaughey Looks Unrecognizable for His New Movie Role—See the On-Screen Transformation!