Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 11:00 AM by Max Orenstein
Todd Hoffman and his team of six unemployed, inexperienced gold miners from Oregon may not have found enough gold to break even, but the subjects of Discovery Channel's new hit series 'Gold Rush: Alaska' did make reality TV gold for the network. The 10-episode series ended Friday night with the Hoffman crew fighting the start of the Alaskan winter, ultimately forcing them to close their mining ...
Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 02:11 PM by Max Orenstein
President Barack Obama's highly-anticipated appearance on the hit Discovery Channel show 'Mythbusters' happens tonight. Hopefully co-hosts Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage can impress the president in tonight's episode, because if anyone can help make their dream myth-bust happen, it's him. Hyneman tells PopEater that the one myth they'd love to try and debunk is to see whether the explosions, fir...
Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:35 PM by Max Orenstein
The first season of 'Harry Loves Lisa' comes to an end tonight. Since the six-episode reality TV show began airing on TV Land, the couple has been in the spotlight non-stop, between a robbery in their Belle Grey boutique store in Sherman Oaks, Calif. and Rinna's lip reduction controversy. "You never know what you're going to get into when you go to work on a new project," Rinna said. "It turned...
Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 09:41 AM by Max Orenstein
The 'Police Women of Maricopa County' have offered to help Lindsay Lohan get her life back on track. The four stars of TLC's reality show, which follows the lives of four female police officers in Arizona, dropped by PopEater's offices to discuss their love for Lindsay, the craziest things they've seen on the job and just how real they've made reality television. The 'Police Women' all agree...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck's Mad Men Mentality Caused Problems in Marriage: Source
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story