Posted May 7th 2010 at 04:50 PM by Michelle Ruiz
You may have never thought you'd hear these words -- but glam rocker and 'Rock of Love' serial dater Bret Michaels appears to be a changed man. After surviving a brain hemorrhage last month that put his life in jeopardy, the Poison frontman says he's considering donning a white bandana and saying "I do" for the first time -- at age 47. The lucky lady is his on-again, off-again girlfriend of 16 yea...
Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Michelle Ruiz
Christina Aguilera is bringing dirty back with the video for her new single, 'Not Myself Tonight,' ditching the motherly, good-girl image she cultivated following her raunchy buttless chaps days. Christina sings that she's "not the same girl" ... and maybe she isn't, because despite our longtime love for her -- and her videos -- we can't help but feel like we're looking at an over-sexed stunt w...
Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 10:11 AM by Michelle Ruiz
'Two and Half Men' fans know the blonde and bubbly Kelly Stables as Alan's receptionist-slash-girlfriend, Melissa. Starting Monday, though, Stables hops networks for the premiere of the new ABC sitcom 'Romantically Challenged,' playing Alyssa Milano's randy sister, Lisa, a kindergarten teacher by day and supposed sex kitten by night. PopEater caught up with Kelly, who dished about her new gig -- a...
Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 11:35 AM by Michelle Ruiz
After an excruciating 4-month hiatus, (thanks a lot, 'American Idol!') 'Glee' returns this week for a spectacular spring season on a new night -- Tuesday -- and a very-specific time -- 9:28e/8:28c. Based on the intelligence, we "Gleeks" at Popeater have gathered, the final nine episodes of the runaway Fox hit will be filled with high notes. Practice your vocal exercises as you check out our "...
Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:42 AM by Michelle Ruiz
If you weren't fast-forwarding through the commercials during last week's 'Gossip Girl,' you may have caught it: An ad with a woman who wasn't cartwheeling on the beach at sunset, frolicking through a field of daisies or even wearing white spandex. Instead, the edgy U by Kotex commercials show regular girls just going for the funny -- by mocking the cliches of period ads past. Caught by the ads...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Ryan Reynolds' Hot Body Gets Taken Over by Ben Kingsley in Self/less Trailer: See the Clip!
- Kanye West Performs New Music During Surprise Concert at Koko in London—Watch!
- Whoa, There! Audrina Patridge Goes Braless and Comes So Close to a Wardrobe Malfunction—Take a Look!