Posted May 7th 2010 at 04:50 PM by Michelle Ruiz
You may have never thought you'd hear these words -- but glam rocker and 'Rock of Love' serial dater Bret Michaels appears to be a changed man. After surviving a brain hemorrhage last month that put his life in jeopardy, the Poison frontman says he's considering donning a white bandana and saying "I do" for the first time -- at age 47. The lucky lady is his on-again, off-again girlfriend of 16...
Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Michelle Ruiz
Christina Aguilera is bringing dirty back with the video for her new single, 'Not Myself Tonight,' ditching the motherly, good-girl image she cultivated following her raunchy buttless chaps days. Christina sings that she's "not the same girl" ... and maybe she isn't, because despite our longtime love for her -- and her videos -- we can't help but feel like we're looking at an over-sexed stunt...
Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 10:11 AM by Michelle Ruiz
'Two and Half Men' fans know the blonde and bubbly Kelly Stables as Alan's receptionist-slash-girlfriend, Melissa. Starting Monday, though, Stables hops networks for the premiere of the new ABC sitcom 'Romantically Challenged,' playing Alyssa Milano's randy sister, Lisa, a kindergarten teacher by day and supposed sex kitten by night. PopEater caught up with Kelly, who dished about her new gig --...
Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 11:35 AM by Michelle Ruiz
After an excruciating 4-month hiatus, (thanks a lot, 'American Idol!') 'Glee' returns this week for a spectacular spring season on a new night -- Tuesday -- and a very-specific time -- 9:28e/8:28c. Based on the intelligence, we "Gleeks" at Popeater have gathered, the final nine episodes of the runaway Fox hit will be filled with high notes. Practice your vocal exercises as you check out our...
Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:42 AM by Michelle Ruiz
If you weren't fast-forwarding through the commercials during last week's 'Gossip Girl,' you may have caught it: An ad with a woman who wasn't cartwheeling on the beach at sunset, frolicking through a field of daisies or even wearing white spandex. Instead, the edgy U by Kotex commercials show regular girls just going for the funny -- by mocking the cliches of period ads past. Caught by the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Need to Go See John Wick Immediately
- Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final Wedding: Never-Before-Seen Photos
- The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz's Slim-Down Secret? 'I Stopped Drinking Beer'
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Oscar de la Renta Mourned by Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush and More Celebs
- The Voice Italy's Singing Nun Returns! Sister Cristina Premieres Cover of Madonna's "Like a Virgin"
- Taylor Swift Points Out Another "Sexist" Double Standard: Dating and Breaking Up "Is My Biggest Scandal"