Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Oliver Miller
Television shows have been "jumping the shark" since Fonzi from 'Happy Days' put on a pair of water skis, and... well, jumped over a shark. The phrase has come to signify the precise moment when a TV show reaches the point of no return, and begins its inevitable sad decline. There are many ways to jump the shark, from a famous star leaving the show, to the desperate adding of new characters...
Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 02:25 PM by Oliver Miller
This past Saturday, the Black Eyed Peas showed up at the NRJ Awards (the top music awards show in France), and won the award for best international group. Just one more step in the unending world-wide dominance of the Black Eyed Peas, right? Wrong! The group was actually given the award by mistake. The new winner was announced, to the sound of boos. As the host of the show said, "It happens!"...
Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Oliver Miller
We're not averse to taking an unpopular stand, so for better or worse, it falls to us to defend the most unlikely hero of all... Heidi Montag, a.k.a. "Mrs. Spencer Pratt," a.k.a. "the girl from 'The Hills' who married the guy with the worst beard on the planet." PopEater's Oliver Miller takes up the gauntlet in honor of a recently sculpted and much-maligned Montag. Check out his logic after...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!