Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Oliver Miller
Television shows have been "jumping the shark" since Fonzi from 'Happy Days' put on a pair of water skis, and... well, jumped over a shark. The phrase has come to signify the precise moment when a TV show reaches the point of no return, and begins its inevitable sad decline. There are many ways to jump the shark, from a famous star leaving the show, to the desperate adding of new characters (remem...
Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 02:25 PM by Oliver Miller
This past Saturday, the Black Eyed Peas showed up at the NRJ Awards (the top music awards show in France), and won the award for best international group. Just one more step in the unending world-wide dominance of the Black Eyed Peas, right? Wrong! The group was actually given the award by mistake. The new winner was announced, to the sound of boos. As the host of the show said, "It happens!" I...
Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Oliver Miller
We're not averse to taking an unpopular stand, so for better or worse, it falls to us to defend the most unlikely hero of all... Heidi Montag, a.k.a. "Mrs. Spencer Pratt," a.k.a. "the girl from 'The Hills' who married the guy with the worst beard on the planet." PopEater's Oliver Miller takes up the gauntlet in honor of a recently sculpted and much-maligned Montag. Check out his logic after th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Natalie Imbruglia did 'crazy stuff' after her divorce
- Mariah Carey slams 'American Idol,' calls show 'fake'