Posted Mar 6th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Pat Gallagher
In the land of 10-minute marriages, there have been some successful and long term unions along the way. It's relatively hard to live happily ever after in tinsel town, but a few have managed to beat the odds. Let's take a look at some happily married Hollywood marriages that have endured beyond the quarter-century mark. One of the rock-steadiest couples around is Jay Leno and his wife of 31 ...
Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Pat Gallagher
Barney Fife. That's all one has to say out loud to get a big laugh. Don Knotts brought this lovable, bumbling sitcom character to life on 'The Andy Griffith Show' in 1960. The audience got to know him so well, that he became a television favorite almost immediately, and, now, 50 years later, millions of loyal fans still can't get enough of the skinny, high-strung deputy sheriff who gets "sinking ...
Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 04:10 PM by Pat Gallagher
Ron Howard has no doubt made a name for himself as the A-List director of big-budget films including 'Apollo 13' and 'A Beautiful Mind.' Television fans also remember Ron Howard "the actor" for his role as aw-shucks teenager Richie Cunningham in 'Happy Days' in the 1970s, but no doubt his most lasting role will forever be Opie Taylor on 'The Andy Griffith Show,' which he played with earnest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed