Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 02:01 PM by Rashod Ollison
In an age where we learn every intimate detail of a pop star's life around the clock, we know next to nothing about Helen Folasade Adu. We know her simply as Sade, the same name of the band she has led for more than 25 years. Since the release of 'Diamond Life,' her classic 1985 multi-platinum debut, the singer-songwriter has maintained an aloof, sometimes chilly image. She's like the Mona Lisa of...
Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 01:23 PM by Rashod Ollison
Tuesday night, urban-pop star Monica wraps up the season finale of her hit BET reality series, 'Monica: Still Standing.' The show has chronicled her often-stressful attempt at making a comeback album after the lackluster reception of 2006's 'The Makings of Me.' Calling from her home in Atlanta, the Grammy winner talks with PopEater about the show, motherhood and getting back to her musical roots. ...
Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 04:24 PM by Rashod Ollison
When you risked your life in the 1960s, marching for civil rights that young folks now take for granted, you typically don't give up trying to reach them. One strategy is to write an insanely catchy ditty about self-respect called 'Pants on the Ground.' And what better way to reach people -- millions of people -- than to perform it on 'American Idol'? That's exactly what General Larry Platt did...
Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Rashod Ollison
With a media empire steadily growing under her piercing runway-ready gaze, Tyra Banks seemed poised to be the next big talk show diva -- after Oprah Winfrey, of course. The former supermodel, the force behind 'America's Next Top Model,' expanded her brand even more with 'The Tyra Banks Show', now in its fourth season. But despite winning two Daytime Emmys for the sometimes-zany talker, whose to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What 50 Cent Wants to Achieve by the Age of 50 (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"