Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Scott Tomford
A song always means a different thing to a different person. For some, it reminds them of a bad relationship, for others a reminder of the love in their lives. While we all know what our favorite songs mean to us, haven't you wondered what they meant to the people who wrote them? Well, thanks to 'Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story Behind the Song,' you'll finally know. Featuring the singers...
Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Scott Tomford
With just a little over two weeks before its release, Michael Bublé fans are eagerly anticipating his new album, 'Crazy Love.' The effort, which takes its title from a Van Morrison song, is the singer's first since 2007's 'Call Me Irresponsible,' and if this behind-the-scenes video is anything to go by, this could be Bublé's most exciting record yet. "This record was done different...
Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 01:42 PM by Scott Tomford
'Celebration' might be considered the ultimate Madonna retrospective when it hits shelves on September 29th: spanning two CDs, a jam-packed DVD and 27 years worth of music, there's never been a more comprehensive look at the legendary artist's body of work. The compilation's title track -- one of three new songs -- was produced by legendary DJ Paul Oakenfold, and gets the video treatment. While...
Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Scott Tomford
By now, most folks have checked out Beyonce's desert-dancing 'Sweet Dreams' video, but many might still be wondering whether that gold robot suit was comfortable. We'd guess no. Now fans can check out the trials and tribulations of the R&B diva -- who braved it all just to bring yet another slick and sexy video to her fans -- in our exclusive behind-the-scenes look at 'Sweet Dreams.' Check out...
Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 12:58 PM by Scott Tomford
As many kind words and tributes have shown this past week, a whole generation was touched and inspired by director John Hughes, and My Favorite Highway are no exception. The Virginia rockers debuted the video for their new single, 'Say So,' last month, and it's hard to deny that it took some inspiration from 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off,' one of Hughes' many classics that we're all taking off our DVD...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oh, Baby! Chris Hemsworth Talks About Covering Himself in Baby Oil (VIDEO)
- California Firefighter Accused of Killing His Alleged Lover's Husband
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!