Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Steve Baltin
After belting out her new tracks live in AOL Music's Beverly Hills studios, the multi-talented Jennifer Hudson sat down to talk about everything from recording her deeply personal new album 'I Remember Me,' to working with the inspirational Alicia Keys, to how she's handling the media attention surrounding her new image after a dramatic 80-pound weight loss. ...
Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Steve Baltin
For most young artists performing in front of millions of people on 'American Idol' would be nerve-wracking. But for Skylar Grey, who performed 'Coming Home' on last night's result show with Diddy Dirty Money, it was just another TV performance following her highly successful turn with Eminem and Dr. Dre on 'I Need A Doctor' during last month's Grammys. Did having already shared the stage...
Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Steve Baltin
Since 'Glee' has become a full-fledged pop phenomenon, Matthew Morrison has been on a musical roll, from singing for the president five times to sharing stages during Grammy week with Barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston, among others. Now the actor has another achievement to add to his list: the release of his first single, 'Summer Rain,' off his upcoming debut solo album. "I've wanted...
Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Steve Baltin
It's been four years since Avril Lavigne's last album, and in that recording hiatus, the one-time pop-punk princess has gone through some very grown-up changes, including a divorce from Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley and a new relationship. When PopEater met up with Lavigne at swanky Beverly Hills hotel SLS for a video chat, she told us no topic was off limits on her new album, 'Goodbye Lullaby.'...
Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 12:10 PM by Steve Baltin
Colbie Caillat's new hit single, 'I Do,' isn't actually about getting married, but people hear those words and that's what they think. The California-based singer-songwriter tells PopEater that the song, which keeps with the theme of her new album, 'All Of You,' looking into her current relationship, has already been sought out for 'The Bachelor' and other wedding shows. It is a bit ironic given...
Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:48 PM by Steve Baltin
While in LA recently, Natasha Bedingfield stopped by our Beverly Hills studio to tape a Sessions performance and chat with us about her new album, 'Strip Me.' Coming the day after she and her band rocked the first full show of the new material at the famed Troubadour, the Sessions taping found her already in fine form as she performed the title track and 'Weightless,' along with the hits...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!