Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:25 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Divorce in Hollywood is as common as botox and whitened teeth. For decades, the theory has been that if you're a celebrity, you'll probably venture in and out of relationships more frequently because, face it: Life in the glare of the spotlight, amongst the glitterati, can serve up many temptations. But the benefit of being say, a blockbuster film star, is that although you're a public figure,...
Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 05:30 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Who would've thought a show whose most celebrated stars are multimillion-dollar properties would take off and develop such a huge fan base? Well, think again. Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing' revolves around the lives of three hotshot real-estate agents in Los Angeles, negotiating property sales for high-powered clients and the city's glitterati. The show returns for another season Feb. 3, and...
Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Andy Warhol was right -- in the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. For some, those minutes sustain longer than expected. In the world of Bravo TV, the 'Real Housewives' franchise has proven a huge success, establishing its stars -- from the ladies of Orange County and Beverly Hills to their cohorts on the East Coast and in between -- as household names and frequent tabloid fodder. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Ben Affleck as Batman at Comic-Con
- Snooki Preps for Her Wedding Day with a Great Gatsby-Themed Bridal Shower
- Michael Skakel Seeks to Suppress Evidence in Murder Retrial
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer