Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:25 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Divorce in Hollywood is as common as botox and whitened teeth. For decades, the theory has been that if you're a celebrity, you'll probably venture in and out of relationships more frequently because, face it: Life in the glare of the spotlight, amongst the glitterati, can serve up many temptations. But the benefit of being say, a blockbuster film star, is that although you're a public figure,...
Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 05:30 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Who would've thought a show whose most celebrated stars are multimillion-dollar properties would take off and develop such a huge fan base? Well, think again. Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing' revolves around the lives of three hotshot real-estate agents in Los Angeles, negotiating property sales for high-powered clients and the city's glitterati. The show returns for another season Feb. 3, and...
Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Andy Warhol was right -- in the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. For some, those minutes sustain longer than expected. In the world of Bravo TV, the 'Real Housewives' franchise has proven a huge success, establishing its stars -- from the ladies of Orange County and Beverly Hills to their cohorts on the East Coast and in between -- as household names and frequent tabloid fodder. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
PEOPLE.COMFEEDMore News at People.com Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"