Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:25 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Divorce in Hollywood is as common as botox and whitened teeth. For decades, the theory has been that if you're a celebrity, you'll probably venture in and out of relationships more frequently because, face it: Life in the glare of the spotlight, amongst the glitterati, can serve up many temptations. But the benefit of being say, a blockbuster film star, is that although you're a public figure,...
Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 05:30 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Who would've thought a show whose most celebrated stars are multimillion-dollar properties would take off and develop such a huge fan base? Well, think again. Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing' revolves around the lives of three hotshot real-estate agents in Los Angeles, negotiating property sales for high-powered clients and the city's glitterati. The show returns for another season Feb. 3, and...
Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Andy Warhol was right -- in the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. For some, those minutes sustain longer than expected. In the world of Bravo TV, the 'Real Housewives' franchise has proven a huge success, establishing its stars -- from the ladies of Orange County and Beverly Hills to their cohorts on the East Coast and in between -- as household names and frequent tabloid fodder. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li