Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:45 PM by The Editors of Shelterpop
Britney Spears prepares to make moves, on both the charts and with her digs. In the same week that she released the video to 'Hold It Against Me' from her upcoming 'Femme Fatale,' she has also upgraded her digs to a 20,000-square-foot estate in Hidden Hills, Calif. It was first reported that she had purchased the home, which had listed at $18.9 million, but the Wall Street Journal later concluded...
Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 05:08 AM by The Editors of Shelterpop
Ashton Kutcher remodeled this home with his father to suit his personal taste -- and now he's selling for more than twice what he paid. When Kutcher met Demi Moore, he fell for the actress so hard that he was forced to put a big project on the back burner -- the renovation of his sweet new bachelor pad. He bought the four-bedroom, 4.5-bath home in 2004 for $1 million. Earlier this month, he...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You'll Never Guess the Most-Followed Emmy Nominee on Twitter
- Julianne Moore: My Kids Know They're Lucky
- Ferguson Streets Quieter As National Guard Leaves
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Musical Artist Madison Creates the Perfect E! Red Carpet 2014 Emmys Song—Get All the Details!
- Watch the First 5 Minutes of Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Movie Now to Get Screech's Side of the Story
- Mariah Carey Sort-of-Breaks Silence Amid Nick Cannon Marriage Drama, Appears Focused on Their Children