Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 03:00 PM by The Editors of Urlesque
With the exception of Twitter, it's rare to see bona fide movie stars like Meryl Streep -- practically American royalty -- on the Internet. Our friends at Urlesque , however, have unearthed a rare (and unexpected) treat -- Streep making a hysterical turn on Lisa Kudrow's award-winning web series 'Web Therapy.' In 'Therapy,' Kudrow plays egomaniacal therapist Dr. Fiona Wallace, who holds...
Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 10:19 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
"These people on Facebook, they're not your friends," says William Shatner, addressing Jimmy Kimmel's late-night viewers in a recently aired faux PSA. The comedian has declared this Wednesday, Nov. 17 "National Unfriend Day" -- a pretend holiday on which he hopes all Americans will stop and go through their Facebook accounts to weed out random acquaintances and old classmates with whom they're...
Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 08:30 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa became a huge viral marketing superstar this year, and now he's even worked his way into 'Sesame Street.' In a new clip, furry blue monster Grover tells viewers the advantages of smelling like a monster and knowing the word "on." Mustafa doesn't make an appearance, but Grover makes a pretty good stand-in. The spoof is spot on. Grover sports a towel and does the...
Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:20 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
So who is the bigger Justin Bieber fan? Dad or his daughters. It's hard to tell in this new viral smash where a couple of teenybopper Bieber fans were upstaged by their wacky disco dad while making a living room video for Bieber's 'Baby.' YouTube lists the man as Vitalijus Orlovas from Lithuania. He appears to have a YouTube channel where he has several other dance videos, many of them solo...
Popeater Hot Topics
PEOPLE.COMFEEDMore News at People.com Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"