Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 03:00 PM by The Editors of Urlesque
With the exception of Twitter, it's rare to see bona fide movie stars like Meryl Streep -- practically American royalty -- on the Internet. Our friends at Urlesque , however, have unearthed a rare (and unexpected) treat -- Streep making a hysterical turn on Lisa Kudrow's award-winning web series 'Web Therapy.' In 'Therapy,' Kudrow plays egomaniacal therapist Dr. Fiona Wallace, who holds...
Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 10:19 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
"These people on Facebook, they're not your friends," says William Shatner, addressing Jimmy Kimmel's late-night viewers in a recently aired faux PSA. The comedian has declared this Wednesday, Nov. 17 "National Unfriend Day" -- a pretend holiday on which he hopes all Americans will stop and go through their Facebook accounts to weed out random acquaintances and old classmates with whom they're...
Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 08:30 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa became a huge viral marketing superstar this year, and now he's even worked his way into 'Sesame Street.' In a new clip, furry blue monster Grover tells viewers the advantages of smelling like a monster and knowing the word "on." Mustafa doesn't make an appearance, but Grover makes a pretty good stand-in. The spoof is spot on. Grover sports a towel and does the...
Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:20 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
So who is the bigger Justin Bieber fan? Dad or his daughters. It's hard to tell in this new viral smash where a couple of teenybopper Bieber fans were upstaged by their wacky disco dad while making a living room video for Bieber's 'Baby.' YouTube lists the man as Vitalijus Orlovas from Lithuania. He appears to have a YouTube channel where he has several other dance videos, many of them solo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Wedding With Intimate Dinner Party—All the Details!