Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Tom Ganjamie
With the news that Marlon Wayons will be playing comic great Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic, we at PopEater starting thinking about what other actors should be cast as some of America's comic legends. Here are ten funny people and their young Hollywood counterparts. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,...
Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 09:21 AM by Tom Ganjamie
If there was one thing that would be certain for the season premiere of 'Saturday Night Live,' it's that resident 'Digital Short' auteur Andy Samberg would have some sort of ridiculously funny video planned. While the Megan Fox-starring 'The Date' and 'Megan's Roommate' were kinda funny (watch 'Date' here and 'Roommate' here), we don't think they lived up to Samberg's past greatness (and really...
Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 07:31 PM by Tom Ganjamie
This weekend George Clooney created a frenzy as he showed off his long-rumored new girlfriend, Italian TV personality Elisabetta Canalis, at the Venice Film Festival. Most casual onlookers simply confused her for Clooney's former girlfriend, cocktail waitress Sarah Larson, which is understandable since the two women look so similar. Upon closer inspection, however, it seems George Clooney has upgr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''
- Aw, 17 Years! Cindy Crawford's Beach Bod Is Just as Great Now as When She and Husband Rande Gerber Were First Starting Out
- Digital Breakdown: The Ultimate Nail Guide is Now at Your Fingertips