Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Tori Richards
A Los Angeles judge had some harsh words for Lindsay Lohan today: Don't screw up again or you'll end up in jail with no chance of bail. The troubled star was in court to answer a felony charge that she stole a pricey gold necklace from a jewelry store near her home. Lohan meekly answered, "Yes sir," when asked if she understood the charge against her – grand theft of personal property ...
Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:45 PM by Tori Richards
A Mexican soap opera actress who is producing a movie on Jennifer Lopez's early life has sued the singer, claiming she has tried to thwart the project over fears that it would contain footage from unflattering home movies including some sex scenes. Claudia Vasquez, business partner and former girlfriend of Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa, seeks $10 million in damages from Lopez for interfering ...
Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 05:49 PM by Tori Richards
The late Anna Nicole Smith's psychiatrist and boyfriend were found guilty Thursday of conspiring to provide the starlet with drugs during the three years preceding her 2007 overdose. Howard K. Stern, Smith's boyfriend and lawyer, was convicted of conspiracy for helping Smith obtain a controlled substance by fraud and for providing a false name for a prescription. Her psychiatrist, Khristine ...
Popeater Hot Topics
PEOPLE.COMFEEDMore News at People.com Li
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 trailer: 'And the butchery begins'
- Stars who think bras are tops
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Beyoncé Releases Surprise Album on iTunes: Best Celebrity Twitter Reactions to Her New Music!
- Spoiler Chat: American Horror Story: Coven's Team Up, Glee Casting, Good Wife Flashback And More Scoop
- Kenneth Cole to Chelsea Handler: "You Were Awkwardly Appropriate" Hosting AIDS Research Benefit—Watch Now