Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Tori Richards
A Los Angeles judge had some harsh words for Lindsay Lohan today: Don't screw up again or you'll end up in jail with no chance of bail. The troubled star was in court to answer a felony charge that she stole a pricey gold necklace from a jewelry store near her home. Lohan meekly answered, "Yes sir," when asked if she understood the charge against her – grand theft of personal property...
Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:45 PM by Tori Richards
A Mexican soap opera actress who is producing a movie on Jennifer Lopez's early life has sued the singer, claiming she has tried to thwart the project over fears that it would contain footage from unflattering home movies including some sex scenes. Claudia Vasquez, business partner and former girlfriend of Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa, seeks $10 million in damages from Lopez for interfering...
Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 05:49 PM by Tori Richards
The late Anna Nicole Smith's psychiatrist and boyfriend were found guilty Thursday of conspiring to provide the starlet with drugs during the three years preceding her 2007 overdose. Howard K. Stern, Smith's boyfriend and lawyer, was convicted of conspiracy for helping Smith obtain a controlled substance by fraud and for providing a false name for a prescription. Her psychiatrist, Khristine...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can You Guess the Best Series Emmy Nominations?
- Funny Video: Dog Hates the Alarm Clock as Much as You Do
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit