A Day in the Life
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 04:15 PM by AOL Music Editors
Darren Criss has stolen Gleeks' hearts and grabbed the attention of Sony music execs since his November debut as Blaine on the hit musical series 'Glee.' The rising star plays the frontman of the all-boy a cappella group the Warblers, and recently announced his plans to release his own solo studio album. AOL Music met up with the singing sensation at his home in Los Angeles and followed him aro...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Emily Tan
All over the UK, Jessie J is a household name. Aside from playing sold-out gigs, the London singer was named BBC Sound of 2011, beating out indie breakout the Vaccines and James Blake and recently won the Brit Award for Critic's Choice. And now that she's taken over at home, Jessie J is bringing her combination of pop, R&B and soul to the US with her current single, 'Price Tag,' featuring B....
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 02:00 PM by Steve Baltin
It's just past 10AM in the San Fernando Valley, and though neither of those things are very rock 'n' roll, this is where PopEater finds Good Charlotte brothers Joel and Benji Madden starting a jam-packed day to promote their new album, 'Cardiology.' PopEater meets up with the pair at the Sherman Oaks offices of GoTV Networks, where the brothers will start the day with an interview and by h...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Emily Tan
When David Archuleta went up against David Cook in the seventh season of 'American Idol,' millions of fans -- and even Cook himself -- thought the then 16-year-old was a shoo-in for the crown. But even though the Florida-born, Utah-raised singer took second place, his growing fan base and a record deal with Jive made sure Archuleta wouldn't leave the limelight anytime soon. One debut recor...
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 11:03 AM by Rob Shuter
Our friend Rachael Ray invited PopEater to join her on an exclusive backstage tour and delish interview at her hit show. Of course, she has several hits on the air, so we stopped by her talker, 'Rachael Ray.' For the first time ever, we see Rachael's private dressing room, her closet (where we learn which fashion item she's cooled to this season), the dressing room that President Clinton and Oprah...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Have Mercy! Full House Is Officially Coming Back to TV
- Full House Is Back: Candace Cameron Bure & Andrea Barber Can't Wait to Be 'Best Friends Again'
- The Prancing Elites Project: Watch 5 Dancers Utterly Lose Their Minds When They Meet NeNe Leakes
- 'Modern Family's' Julie Bowen sticks up for Sofia Vergara
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- 'Full House' reboot on Netflix confirmed
- Lindsey Vonn Talks Dating Tiger Woods, Jokes She's a "Really Good Girlfriend" for Watching Golf—Watch Now!
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Seen Together for the First Time Since Their Wedding, Remain "Very Much in Love"
- What Will Royal Baby No. 2's Name Be? Vote Now!