- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 03:00 AM by Spinner Editors
Adele has been ordered by doctors to stop singing and avoid talking for at least a month as she seeks to recover from laryngitis, according to reports. The singer, whose '21' album returned to the top of the Billboard chart last week, was forced to cancel her North American tour earlier this month after her condition showed no sign of improvement. She wrote on her official website at the tim...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 04:05 AM by Spinner Editors
Adele has sparked an online backlash over her recent comments surrounding the amount of tax she has to pay. In a recent interview with Q, the 23-year-old ranted about having to hand over 50 percent of her earnings to the tax man. She said (via Metro), "I'm mortified to have to pay 50 percent! [While] I use the NHS, I can't use public transport any more. Trains are always late, most state sch...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 06:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After canceling five shows last week, British singer Adele was forced to cancel the remaining dates of her North American tour due to sickness, the Associated Press reports. The 23-year-old singer is suffering from laryngitis. In a statement released Friday, the 'Rolling in the Deep' singer said she is "really frustrated" but "there is absolutely nothing I an do but take the doctor's advice and...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 03:47 PM by Spinner Editors
Adele's one-woman invasion of the U.S. and Canada has hit a brief snag as she has come down with laryngitis. The British singer pulled out of a show in Salt Lake City on May 29 at short notice, before postponing gigs in Vancouver, Seattle and Portland. Her tour is set to resume in San Francisco on June 4. Adele's website explains that she cancelled a show in Minneapolis last week after she l...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Now that Adele is 'Rolling in the Deep' when it comes to her bank account, her ex-boyfriend is claiming that he inspired her debut album, '19,' and deserves a cut of the profits. "For about a week he was calling and was deadly serious about it," she told The Sun. "Finally, I said, 'Well, you made my life hell, so I lived it and now I deserve it.'" With song titles like 'Cold Shoulder' and 'M...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 10:10 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
In tomorrow night's episode, Adele is getting the 'Glee' treatment. Gwyneth Paltrow will cover the Brit singer's 'Turning Tables' off of her new album, '21.' Gwyneth killed her performance of Cee Lo Green's 'Forget You' during her first appearance on the FOX show and now has Gleeks everywhere begging for her to be a regular at William McKinley High. And now that she's romancing Mr. Schu, they m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards