- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to escaping stalkers. Police arrested yet another almost-intruder looking into Hilton's Malibu beach house over the holiday weekend. James Rainford was taken into custody on Monday after he was spotted trying to get a peek inside the heiress' home. But he wasn't just any curious passerby hoping to get a look at the socialite. "He wa...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Just last month NBC announced Adrianne Palicki will resurrect the role of the crime fighting female, Wonder Woman, in David E. Kelley's newest project, and it seems they are wasting no time. The 'Friday Night Lights' alum was spotted in her full Wonder Woman gear, running through the streets of Hollywood late last night, looking fierce in her red bustier. The original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Parents Meet Their Adopted Daughter for the First Time: 'Within a Split Second of Holding Her, We Couldn't Imagine Life Without Her"
- FROM EW: Anthony Geary May Return to General Hospital If 'Story Is Interesting'
- Miranda Lambert establishes scholarship for female artists
- Jimmy Kimmel near tears over death of Cecil the Lion: 'This is terrible'
- A 'Married With Children' spin-off is in the works
- Singer/Vine Star Shawn Mendes Heads to The 100 for "Unique" and "Special" Role
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Shares His Own Nude Pics
- Key & Peele Celebrates Teachers in SportsCenter Parody: Watch Now!