- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to escaping stalkers. Police arrested yet another almost-intruder looking into Hilton's Malibu beach house over the holiday weekend. James Rainford was taken into custody on Monday after he was spotted trying to get a peek inside the heiress' home. But he wasn't just any curious passerby hoping to get a look at the socialite. "He wa...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Just last month NBC announced Adrianne Palicki will resurrect the role of the crime fighting female, Wonder Woman, in David E. Kelley's newest project, and it seems they are wasting no time. The 'Friday Night Lights' alum was spotted in her full Wonder Woman gear, running through the streets of Hollywood late last night, looking fierce in her red bustier. The original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stuttering Comedian Wows America's Got Talent Judges (VIDEO)
- See Disney Princesses and Other Cartoons Reimagined as Breast Cancer Survivors
- Jessie J Dyes Her Hair - Again! (Plus More Must-See Tress Updates)
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- George Clooney Will Stay Gray, Thank You: Dyeing Your Hair or Having Plastic Surgery Makes Men Look Older
- Alicia Quarles Talks Body Image Pressures: "Variety Is What Makes Us Beautiful"
- Shallow Hal Co-Stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Jack Black Reunite With a Selfie