- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to escaping stalkers. Police arrested yet another almost-intruder looking into Hilton's Malibu beach house over the holiday weekend. James Rainford was taken into custody on Monday after he was spotted trying to get a peek inside the heiress' home. But he wasn't just any curious passerby hoping to get a look at the socialite. "He ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Just last month NBC announced Adrianne Palicki will resurrect the role of the crime fighting female, Wonder Woman, in David E. Kelley's newest project, and it seems they are wasting no time. The 'Friday Night Lights' alum was spotted in her full Wonder Woman gear, running through the streets of Hollywood late last night, looking fierce in her red bustier. The original Wonder Woman, Lynda ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gasp! Lauren Conrad, Queen of the Long Blonde Waves, Now Has Bangs
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Fun Fiction for the Start of Summer
- Why Alex O'Loughlin's House Is a 'Man Factory'
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- Sophia Bush's See-Through Catsuit: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Katherine Webb Denies 1,120-Calorie Diet: "I Love Chocolate Too Much!"
- Alice Eve Tells Jimmy Kimmel: NASA Knows Aliens Exist!