- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to escaping stalkers. Police arrested yet another almost-intruder looking into Hilton's Malibu beach house over the holiday weekend. James Rainford was taken into custody on Monday after he was spotted trying to get a peek inside the heiress' home. But he wasn't just any curious passerby hoping to get a look at the socialite. "He wa...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Just last month NBC announced Adrianne Palicki will resurrect the role of the crime fighting female, Wonder Woman, in David E. Kelley's newest project, and it seems they are wasting no time. The 'Friday Night Lights' alum was spotted in her full Wonder Woman gear, running through the streets of Hollywood late last night, looking fierce in her red bustier. The original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrate Charlie Sheen's 50th Birthday with the Roles That Made Him Famous
- Tori Spelling Sues Benihana After Being Burned By Hibachi Grill in April
- Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger's Food Diary: What I Eat In a Day
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- Caitlyn Jenner Wants to Apply for Golf Membership as "Bruce"—Watch the I Am Cait Clip
- Look Away, Kermit! Miss Piggy's Secret Trailer Rendezvous Revealed in New The Muppets Promo
- Elephant Attacks Safari Truck Filled With Tourists in Zimbabwe—Watch the Terrifying GoPro Video!