- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to escaping stalkers. Police arrested yet another almost-intruder looking into Hilton's Malibu beach house over the holiday weekend. James Rainford was taken into custody on Monday after he was spotted trying to get a peek inside the heiress' home. But he wasn't just any curious passerby hoping to get a look at the socialite. "He...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Just last month NBC announced Adrianne Palicki will resurrect the role of the crime fighting female, Wonder Woman, in David E. Kelley's newest project, and it seems they are wasting no time. The 'Friday Night Lights' alum was spotted in her full Wonder Woman gear, running through the streets of Hollywood late last night, looking fierce in her red bustier. The original Wonder Woman, Lynda...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Was Dylan McDermott's Best Vacation Ever?
- WATCH: One Direction and Jimmy Kimmel Take the Cutest Selfie Ever
- Adrian Peterson: 'I Won't Ever Use a Switch Again'
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Robin Williams' son speaks out for first time since dad's death
- Sorry, Will Ferrell! First Look at Jim Parsons in Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas Has Us Smiling (Our Favorite)
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned as Polish Playground Mascot Over "Dubious Sexuality"
- Ryan Gosling Gets Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker Claiming She's His "Twin Soul"