- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Al Pacino and Alec Baldwin showed off their gorgeous and much younger girlfriends on the red carpet at the Tony Awards on Sunday. Pacino, 71, was seen with his Argentinean girlfriend, actress Lucila Sola, 31. The Daily Mail is reporting that Sola and Pacino went public with their relationship in April last year but were reported to have split later on in the year. The couple seemed very ...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 01:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Are we in for another dose of 'will I or won't I?' Donald Trump-style celebrity politics or is Alec Baldwin legitimately planning a run for Mayor of New York. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the '30 Rock' boss may be interested in throwing his hat into the New York mayoral election ring now, more than ever, that Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter scandal has most likely deterred him from running. ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget the age of platinum blond reality stars duking it out over boyfriend rumors, when it comes to Alec Baldwin and John Krasinski's celebrity feud, only one person will leave the ring -- or stadium -- alive. Die hard Red Sox fan, Krasinski, and navy blue bleeding Yankees fan, Baldwin, are taking it to the next level when it comes to their MLB rivalry New Era commercial. Krasinski even goes ...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
We've seen photos of a bikini-clad Julianne Hough from the set of the highly anticipated film, 'Rock of Ages'--and now we're getting a peek at Alec Baldwin in costume too. Director Adam Shankman Tweeted the photo of Baldwin and costar Russell Brand on Tuesday. The '30 Rock' star is decked out with long blond hair, bandana around his neck and a killer jean vest. Baldwin is just one of the big ...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 10:00 AM by John Mitchell
The much-hyped big-screen adaptation of the Broadway musical 'Rock of Ages' is all set to begin production in Miami on May 23 with a star-heavy cast that includes Tom Cruise, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Russell Brand, Paul Giamatti, Malin Akerman, Bryan Cranston, Mary J. Blige and Julianne Hough. Or should we say, "was" all set to begin production? Yesterday, New Line shot down rumors that Alec ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
This could be awkward... awkwardly hilarious! Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state under the Bush administration and ex-lover of the fictional Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), will guest star on an upcoming episode of NBC's '30 Rock.' '30 Rock' creator and star Tina Fey dropped the casting news at a book signing, according to the Washington Post. The fictional relationship between Rice ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
John Krasinski is a Red Sox fan; Alec Baldwin is a Yankees fan. Bringing the two together to talk baseball means trouble. In a commercial for New Era, the actors jab over their respective teams. "Quick question, are you a Phillies fan now, since you guys couldn't get Cliff Lee and he went to Philadelphia for less money?" Krasinski begins, referencing Lee's decision to turn down a huge salary ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Sarah Crow
Say farewell to page jackets and EGOTs -- '30 Rock' is ending its run after next season. Alec Baldwin, who plays Kabletown head honcho Jack Donaghy on the highly acclaimed NBC show, divulged that the Tina Fey brainchild will end its run in 2012. At the National Dance Institute's fund-raising Gala in New York City last night, the actor confessed, "I will tell you one thing, and that is our ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Leave it to Alec Baldwin to keep his fans in stitches -- even when it's totally unintentional. The '30 Rock' actor was snapped by paparazzi entering Lincoln Center in New York City on Thursday. Like most others attending that evening, Baldwin was dressed to the nines. A female hand, sporting cut-off gloves, red nail polish and a gold ring, is seen adjusting Baldwin's coat. But focus on ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Rock of Ages' just scored another big name. Alec Baldwin is joining the highly anticipated musical, according to director Adam Shankman, who confirmed the news over Twitter. "So, based on info I got today, I'm gonna confirm Alec Baldwin as Dennis in Rock Of Ages. Hollah," Shankman wrote. The '30 Rock' star will play the part of Dennis Dupree, an ex-rocker who runs the Rock of Ages nightclub ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 12:30 PM by Denise Warner
Charlie Sheen did not attend The Museum of the Moving Image Salutes Alec Baldwin event in New York last night, but he was there in spirit. The tribute to Baldwin's body of work was peppered with jabs at the troubled 'Two and a Half Men' star, whose one-man publicity tour makes him an easy target. "I shudder to think what kind of low rent, 'Two and a Half Men' show we would have had without ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Mariska Hargitay Confirms Her Return to Law & Order: SVU
- Stone Temple Pilots Sue Ex-Frontman Scott Weiland
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Post-Arrest: "I Was Sexually Harassed By One of the Cops"