- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL Music Editors
Alicia Keys has officially been immortalized, thanks to the waxwork skills of Madame Tussauds. Following the 10-year anniversary of Keys' debut with 'Songs in A Minor' and on the eve of a momentous, celebratory concert at the Beacon Theatre this Thursday (June 30), Keys has finally been honored with her very own wax figure at Madame Tussauds museum of eerily accurate celeb statues. Keys atte...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 01:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Alicia Keys took on the role of maestro at the 2011 BET Awards, standing on top of a piano during her performance, leading an orchestra to play the backing sounds to a new song she debuted. Though the track's title wasn't revealed, the lyrics were. Keys sang through her new song with a lyric video playing behind her. "No sunshine when you're gone, peaceful sleep I have none/ How can I make it b...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 06:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jennifer Aniston, along with several other A-list stars, is stepping behind the camera for the new Lifetime TV movie 'Project Five.' The five-story anthology will feature short films about how breast cancer has affected people's lives. Demi Moore, Alicia Keys and Patty Jenkins will join Aniston as directors on the project. According to Deadline, Aniston will serve as executive producer along...
- Posted Dec 29th 2010 at 02:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Alicia Keys is still giddy from the joys of motherhood, and what better way to express her love for her new bundle of joy than in song. The multiple Grammy winner has collaborated with rapper Eve for the new song 'Speechless,' which is produced by her husband Swizz Beatz. Keys took to her Twitter page yesterday to introduce the track. "Speechless is a little freestyle treat 4 the holidays," she...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 10:50 AM by Amber James
Less than a month after giving birth, Alicia Keys looked absolutely radiant (and slim!) as she stepped out to support her man, Swizz Beatz, who was honored by GQ on Tuesday evening. "I can't believe I got her out of the house," the producer joked over the mic to the packed crowd at Kastel in the Trump Soho Hotel. The couple, who welcomed their first child Egypt Dauode Dean on Oct. 14, looked...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz welcomed a son, Egypt Dauode Dean, late Thursday night, reps for the stars confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE. The singer gave birth in New York at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. New dad Swizz Beatz, whose real name is Kasseem Dean, shared his happiness after the birth, Tweeting, "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!" Fellow...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Texas Grandmother Reunited with Poodle After Being Separated During Floods
- Tatum O'Neal on Ex-Husband John McEnroe: We Have No Relationship, But 'There Is Respect Now'
- The Best Cosplayers from London's Comic Con (PHOTOS)
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- '19 Kids and Counting' scandal: Walgreens, Payless and Choice Hotels pull ads
- Bono Says U2 ''Lost a Family Member'' After Tour Manager Is Found Dead in Hotel Room
- Jenny Lewis' "She's Not Me" Music Video Pokes Fun at Her Child Star Past—Watch Now!
- Soccer Fans Rejoice as FIFA Officials Arrested on Suspicion of Corruption in "The World Cup of Fraud"