- Posted May 27th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Jeff Conaway's role as Kenickie in the generation defying 'Grease' has everyone from John Travolta to Miley Cyrus offering their memories of the vibrant star and condolences to his family. Travolta, who was Conaway's right hand man and fellow T-Bird in the epic musical, told E! News, "Jeff Conaway was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family an...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano is always sticking her neck out for the underdog, whether it is an actual group of dogs who will be put to sleep unless she saves them or in the case of her latest campaign, a little heard of tropical disease which actually affects millions of people. Milano has partnered with do-gooder website Tonic.com to raise $75,000 on behalf of the victims of Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). LF, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside JFK's Cool Dad Moment - After John Jr.'s White House Jungle Gym Fall
- PEOPLE Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Can't Really Have a Six-Pack Right Now
- 15 Foods You Never Thought to Grill - But Should
- Ava DuVernay Not Directing Black Panther Movie, Starring Chadwick Boseman—Find Out Why!
- Kate Hudson Sings the National Anthem for Independence Day and Does an Amazing Job—Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Steps Out in Chic Red Mini Dress Before Fourth of July Holiday—See the Photo!