- Posted May 27th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Jeff Conaway's role as Kenickie in the generation defying 'Grease' has everyone from John Travolta to Miley Cyrus offering their memories of the vibrant star and condolences to his family. Travolta, who was Conaway's right hand man and fellow T-Bird in the epic musical, told E! News, "Jeff Conaway was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family an...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano is always sticking her neck out for the underdog, whether it is an actual group of dogs who will be put to sleep unless she saves them or in the case of her latest campaign, a little heard of tropical disease which actually affects millions of people. Milano has partnered with do-gooder website Tonic.com to raise $75,000 on behalf of the victims of Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). LF, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kris Jenner (and Her Cleavage) Enjoy Romantic Lunch With Corey Gamble After Split Speculation: Couple Is a ''Great Match''
- President Barack Obama Calls The Wire ''One of the Greatest Television Shows" in Interview With Creator David Simon
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Ashley Tisdale's $40,203 SoCal-Cool Street Style