- Posted May 27th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Jeff Conaway's role as Kenickie in the generation defying 'Grease' has everyone from John Travolta to Miley Cyrus offering their memories of the vibrant star and condolences to his family. Travolta, who was Conaway's right hand man and fellow T-Bird in the epic musical, told E! News, "Jeff Conaway was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano is always sticking her neck out for the underdog, whether it is an actual group of dogs who will be put to sleep unless she saves them or in the case of her latest campaign, a little heard of tropical disease which actually affects millions of people. Milano has partnered with do-gooder website Tonic.com to raise $75,000 on behalf of the victims of Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). LF,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Took First Steps!
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Bromance Alert! Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson Have a Guys Night Out in Hollywood—All the Details!
- Tori Spelling "Working on Things" With Dean McDermott, Hopes to Have "Candid" Talk With Their Kids One Day
- North West Takes Her First Steps! Proud Mom Kim Kardashian Shares the Exciting News With Adorable Photo