- Posted May 27th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Jeff Conaway's role as Kenickie in the generation defying 'Grease' has everyone from John Travolta to Miley Cyrus offering their memories of the vibrant star and condolences to his family. Travolta, who was Conaway's right hand man and fellow T-Bird in the epic musical, told E! News, "Jeff Conaway was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family an...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano is always sticking her neck out for the underdog, whether it is an actual group of dogs who will be put to sleep unless she saves them or in the case of her latest campaign, a little heard of tropical disease which actually affects millions of people. Milano has partnered with do-gooder website Tonic.com to raise $75,000 on behalf of the victims of Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). LF, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- Sharon Stone Spotted Kissing David DeLuise (PHOTOS)
- New Target Ad Features Adorable Toddler with Down Syndrome
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- TMI Alert?! Snooki Reveals Intimate Details About Her Sex Life With Husband Jionni LaValle
- Khloé Kardashian Slams Reports That She Kicked Rob Kardashian Out of Her House: "I Would Never"
- Kim Kardashian's Closet Is Way Messier Than We First Imagined, but Still North West Approved