- Posted May 27th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Jeff Conaway's role as Kenickie in the generation defying 'Grease' has everyone from John Travolta to Miley Cyrus offering their memories of the vibrant star and condolences to his family. Travolta, who was Conaway's right hand man and fellow T-Bird in the epic musical, told E! News, "Jeff Conaway was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family an...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano is always sticking her neck out for the underdog, whether it is an actual group of dogs who will be put to sleep unless she saves them or in the case of her latest campaign, a little heard of tropical disease which actually affects millions of people. Milano has partnered with do-gooder website Tonic.com to raise $75,000 on behalf of the victims of Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). LF, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get Ready to Binge: These 9 Eating Competitions Actually Sound Awesome
- Why a 6-Year-Old Who Lost Both His Parents Hasn't Stopped Smiling
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Flexibility While Doing Splits In Hawaii
- Ben Affleck denies affair rumors as ex-nanny's friends tell a different story
- Anti-paparazzi law: Should kids be left out of the picture?
- Gisele Bundchen's rumored burqa disguise causes ire
- Xena and Gabrielle Forever! Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor Reunite and Hearts Swell Around the World
- Tom Brady and NFL Players Association Sue the NFL in Federal Court Over Deflategate Suspension—Get the Details!
- Robin Thicke's Dad Approves of His Much Younger Model Girlfriend