- Posted May 27th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Jeff Conaway's role as Kenickie in the generation defying 'Grease' has everyone from John Travolta to Miley Cyrus offering their memories of the vibrant star and condolences to his family. Travolta, who was Conaway's right hand man and fellow T-Bird in the epic musical, told E! News, "Jeff Conaway was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family an...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano is always sticking her neck out for the underdog, whether it is an actual group of dogs who will be put to sleep unless she saves them or in the case of her latest campaign, a little heard of tropical disease which actually affects millions of people. Milano has partnered with do-gooder website Tonic.com to raise $75,000 on behalf of the victims of Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). LF, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Everyone Has a Theory About the New Royal Baby Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Linda Thompson: 'It's Impossible' to 'Fully Grasp What an Imprisonment' Bruce Jenner Felt
- Bruce Jenner Interview Breaks Social Media Record
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Rob Kardashian Calls Bruce Jenner a "Role Model" After Diane Sawyer Interview, Kim Kardashian Shares Selfies
- Kris Humphries Posts Snarky Tweet After Bruce Jenner Interview, Then Clarifies Message—Find Out What He Said
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Says Avengers: Age of Ultron Cast Is Like ''Family,'' But Did He Endure ''Initiation Tests''?