- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The first trailer for the highly anticipated Muppets movie, 'Green With Envy,' is here-and Amy Adams and Jason Segel play starring roles. In fact, the Muppets don't even make an appearance in the trailer until near the end. For the majority of the preview, it appears Adams and Segel are starring in cute little romantic comedy. But then Kermit and Miss Piggy make surprise appearances and it's ...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:15 PM by John Mitchell
Fans of both big-budget film spectacle and comic book lore breathed a sigh of relief this weekend when it was announced that three-time Oscar nominee Amy Adams ('The Fighter') had been cast as Lois Lane in the highly anticipated reboot of 'Superman: Man of Steel.' The casting of Adams seems to indicate that director Zack Snyder ('300,' 'Sucker Punch') is aiming for dramatic heft over It-girl ...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Moviefone Editors
So far director Zack Snyder's 'Superman' movie is known as being the film that likes to break big casting news on Sunday. Not long after the final box office numbers for the weekend revealed a second place finish for Snyder's 'Sucker Punch,' the director phoned actress Amy Adams from Paris to let her know she had been chosen to play Lois Lane in his upcoming 'Superman' movie, due in theaters in ...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 03:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Academy Award nominee Amy Adams was a vision on the Oscars red carpet. She stood apart from the rest of the crowd, wearing a glittering blue L'Wren Scott cap-sleeved gown. But what really set Adams apart was the jewelry she wore, worth a cool $1.35 million. PEOPLE is reporting that 'The Fighter' actress wore a Cartier platinum and diamond Haute Joaillerie secret watch bracelet, which featured a ...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 04:45 PM by John Mitchell
Award shows are fun. You've got beautiful actresses in glamorous designer dresses and handsome actors in tuxes passing out prizes to the movies and stars we love to love (or love to hate). It's all very self-congratulatory and sparkly and exciting. Except when it isn't. You see, myself and my pop culture-writing brethren just love to think out loud about who is going to win, and sometimes that ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 10:15 AM by Moviefone Editors
Nominations for the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards were announced early this morning in Los Angeles by actresses Rosario Dawson and Angie Harmon, and our friends at Moviefone have all the scoop. 'The Fighter' packed a major punch, picking up four nominations, including Best Ensemble and three supporting nominations for Christian Bale, Amy Adams and Melissa Leo. Also earning four ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?
- Bikini Shot of the Day: Denise Richards Flaunts Skinny Bod
- Mariska Hargitay Confirms Her Return to Law & Order: SVU
- Stone Temple Pilots Sue Ex-Frontman Scott Weiland