- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 07:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
What happens with you throw Amy Poehler, Jenna Fischer, Kaley Cuoco, Lea Michele, Julie Bowen and Teri Hatcher into a room together? Hilarity. The aforementioned funny ladies gathered as part of The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Roundtable series to discuss their big breaks, best moments and those bad jobs everybody in the industry seems to have had. In the video, Poehler attributes the success ...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Parks and Recreation' star Amy Poehler gave the commencement address to Harvard University's class of 2011 on Monday--and the speech was poignant, wise and very, very funny. "I tried to write today's speech the way I wrote everything in college: I stayed up all night, typing on a Canon word processor while listening to Sir Mix A Lot," she admitted. Poehler shared personal anecdotes and some...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 08:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
New Jersey invaded 'Late Night,' along with several of Jimmy Fallon's former 'Saturday Night Live' castmates. It was a veritable reunion of some of the late-night sketch show's power women with Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Rachel Dratch all making cameos. The video short was an obvious spoof of 'Jersey Shore,' featuring Fey and Poehler as two new girls coming into the club with some very different...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
TIME magazine's 100 issue is out, and there's a host of celebrities in the mix. Oprah Winfrey is on the list for the eighth time (that's every year the TIME 100 has existed, for those keeping track), as well as young guns like Justin Bieber, 'Glee' star Chris Colfer, Bruno Mars, and 'Parks and Recreation' star and producer Amy Poehler. One great tradition of the TIME 100 is stars writing testim...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keith Urban and Eric Church Steal the Show at the Ryman
- Kardashians Ink $100 Million Mega-Deal with E!
- Did Giuliana Rancic Come Up with the Joke About Zendaya's Hair?
- Kanye West tweets apology to Beck for Grammys stagecrashing incident
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Robert De Niro pays $6.4 million IRS tax lien
- How To Get Away with Murder Finale: A Couple of Answers And So. Many. Questions.
- Zedd and Selena Gomez First Met Because He "Had to Pee"
- This Dress Debate Is Causing a Serious Divide in Our Nation: Is It White and Gold or Blue and Black?!