- Posted May 10th 2011 at 11:45 PM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Anderson Cooper 360', producers pranked Anderson Cooper with highly embarrassing video of an appearance he made on 'To Tell the Truth' as a child. While correspondent Isha Sesay read a story on Marg Helgenberger's recent swipe at Justin Bieber, producers surreptitiously inserted a still from the video that showed young Cooper in a furry, purple wig. "Why was that picture up there? Wait a ...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Since when did Anderson Cooper become a comedian? Well, since right about now. Cooper took to 'Anderson Cooper 360' to lay down the law when it comes to his anti-'GTL' beliefs -- and he's kind of hilarious. He had more than a few choice words for all of those people (i.e. Rutgers University) who pay Snooki to be Snooki, and added them to his 'RidicuList.' Cooper started his rant against the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Car Reached at Least 90 MPH Before Fatal Crash, Investigator Says
- Lindsey Vonn Cleared for Downhill Training
- Kris Jenner Posts 'Date Night' Photo with Ben Flajnik
- New documentary ?Tricked' illuminates disturbing human trafficking culture in the US
- Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine' available just in time for the holidays
- Co-host of HGTV's 'Curb Appeal' dies in San Francisco motorcycle crash
- Leona Lewis Laughs Off Headline That Says She "Likes to Get Drunk and Trash Hotel Rooms"
- Justin Bieber Given Ultimatum by Australian Mayor to "Clean Up" His Graffiti
- Joe Jonas Admits He Doesn't Want to Be Compared to Justin Timberlake, Regrets Not Going to High School