- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sure we may not sound as regal as the British, as high on life as the Scottish or as effortlessly cool as Australians but hey, we do have some pull when it comes to our favorite actor imports ditching their mother tongue for a good ol' American drawl. From Hugh Laurie, Ed Westwick and Ryan Kwanten to Andrew Garfield and Emma Watson, they may find their motherland across the pond but they...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It doesn't come as much of a surprise when co-stars cozy up and pair off, so clearly no one saw this new budding romance coming. The newest match made on set seems to be 'The Amazing Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. A source tells Us magazine that the pair have continued the close relationship they formed while filming the newest installment of the superhero series post wrap. ...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 03:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like Andrew Garfield's Spidey sense is kicking in -- the often lovesick superhero will now be played by similarly single, Garfield. The British actor, 27, recently called it quits with 'Raising Hope' actress, Shannon Woodward, according to Us Weekly. The pair have been an item since 2008, long before Garfield's leading man 'Social Network' days, but it is reported that his Hollywood...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:20 PM by John Mitchell
The Academy Award nominations were released this morning and were full of snubs and surprises. The biggest diss was an obvious one: 'Inception' director Christopher Nolan, whose film received eight nominations including best picture, failed to score a best director nomination. Mila Kunis, Ryan Gosling and Michael Douglas, all of whom were shortlisted by critics groups and the Golden Globes in the...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
The first official image of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man has been released, courtesy of Columbia Pictures. Dark, disheveled and skinny probably best describe this first image of Garfield as Spidey. He's without the mask, which leaves us a little more to look forward to, and based on that scar, as well as the expression on his face, the iconic superhero has just been through one of the toughest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Paula Patton Goes Glam (and Also Licks Her Makeup Artist)—See the Pic!
- Tim McGraw Shares the Secrets to His and Faith Hill's Long Marriage, 18 Years and Counting: Watch Now!
- Melissa Rivers Confirms That Fashion Police Will Continue On—Get All the Details!