- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Annalynne McCord, who is the the epitome of the Bohemian California girl, is trading her signature blond locks for something a bit darker. The former blond bombshell debuted her new, edgy look at an Artists for Peace and Justice event, benefiting children's education in Haiti, in her fame-making, Beverly Hills zip code. The actress' darker locks made her tan skin and blue eyes sizzle, taking he...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
'90210' star AnnaLynne McCord spent her Easter weekend poolside in Las Vegas at a friend's Wet Republic bachelorette party. According to OK! Magazine, McCord, 23, and her sister Angel were on hand Saturday afternoon to celebrate ex-boyfriend Kellan Lutz's future sister-in-law Sara Oriolo. Oriolo is engaged to the 'Twilight' star's brother, Brandon. "Hello everybody, I want to introduce the f...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Sarah Crow
'90210' beauty AnnaLynne McCord has had rumored relationships with a bevy of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, but it seems there's only one that can keep her interest: 'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz. McCord only officially announced her relationship with Lutz in November of last year, despite allegedly dating for two years prior, but only one month later, the couple had split. It now seems ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump Talks Adding Sarah Palin to His Administration: 'She's a Special Person'
- Florida Judge Recognizes Defendant from a Cruise They'd Both Taken
- Tyler Perry Breaks His Silence After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Carole Radziwill's "Wonderfully Strange" and Wildly Emotional Real Housewives of New York City Journey
- Chrissy Teigen and "Papa John" Legend Can't Stop Making Us Hungry—See Their Steamiest Food Pics!
- YouTube Star Bethany Mota Covers Latina Magazine, Reveals Her Struggle With Bullying: "I Felt Trapped"