- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Annalynne McCord, who is the the epitome of the Bohemian California girl, is trading her signature blond locks for something a bit darker. The former blond bombshell debuted her new, edgy look at an Artists for Peace and Justice event, benefiting children's education in Haiti, in her fame-making, Beverly Hills zip code. The actress' darker locks made her tan skin and blue eyes sizzle, taking he...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
'90210' star AnnaLynne McCord spent her Easter weekend poolside in Las Vegas at a friend's Wet Republic bachelorette party. According to OK! Magazine, McCord, 23, and her sister Angel were on hand Saturday afternoon to celebrate ex-boyfriend Kellan Lutz's future sister-in-law Sara Oriolo. Oriolo is engaged to the 'Twilight' star's brother, Brandon. "Hello everybody, I want to introduce the f...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Sarah Crow
'90210' beauty AnnaLynne McCord has had rumored relationships with a bevy of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, but it seems there's only one that can keep her interest: 'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz. McCord only officially announced her relationship with Lutz in November of last year, despite allegedly dating for two years prior, but only one month later, the couple had split. It now seems ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- Chris Kyle's Widow: He Would Have Been 'In Awe' of American Sniper's Success
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Suge Knight Being Investigated in Connection With Fatal Traffic Accident on Compton Video Set
- The Ultimate List of Guys and Girls Who Should Date WWE Diva Rosa Mendes
- Amy Poehler Gets Roasted and Kissed by Men in Drag—the Usual!—During Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year Ceremony