- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Annalynne McCord, who is the the epitome of the Bohemian California girl, is trading her signature blond locks for something a bit darker. The former blond bombshell debuted her new, edgy look at an Artists for Peace and Justice event, benefiting children's education in Haiti, in her fame-making, Beverly Hills zip code. The actress' darker locks made her tan skin and blue eyes sizzle, taking he...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
'90210' star AnnaLynne McCord spent her Easter weekend poolside in Las Vegas at a friend's Wet Republic bachelorette party. According to OK! Magazine, McCord, 23, and her sister Angel were on hand Saturday afternoon to celebrate ex-boyfriend Kellan Lutz's future sister-in-law Sara Oriolo. Oriolo is engaged to the 'Twilight' star's brother, Brandon. "Hello everybody, I want to introduce the f...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Sarah Crow
'90210' beauty AnnaLynne McCord has had rumored relationships with a bevy of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, but it seems there's only one that can keep her interest: 'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz. McCord only officially announced her relationship with Lutz in November of last year, despite allegedly dating for two years prior, but only one month later, the couple had split. It now seems ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jackie Chan's Son, Jaycee, Indicted on Drug Charge in China
- Joe Cocker, Fiery English Soul Singer, Dead at 70
- Yankees Foundation to Pay Slain NYPD Officer's Children's Tuition
- Joe Cocker dead at 70
- Sammy Davis Jr.'s ex: Bill Cosby raped me
- HBO releases new 'Game of Thrones' footage in trailer
- Ringo Starr, Steven Tyler and more celebs pay tribute to Joe Cocker
- Watch ?Mishaps In Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs from movie history
- Phaedra Parks Confirms Apollo Nida Divorce Plans, Reveals She Still Talks to Him Multiple Times Per Week
- The 10 Worst Movies of 2014, Featuring Lots of Michael Bay
- Singer Joe Cocker Dead at 70 After Losing Battle to Lung Cancer