- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 08:05 PM by Justine Goodman
When it comes to movies during Oscar season, everyone's a critic. And most people would be willing to bet they already know who's going home with a statue on Sunday (Colin Firth, Christian Bale, Natalie Portman) and who isn't (Jeff Bridges, Annette Bening, Jeremy Renner). But the bigger question is, how many of them would really be willing to bet -- as in, make an actual cash wager -- they are...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Justine Goodman
The countdown to the 83rd Academy Awards is on, with the official nomination press conference set for the early hours of tomorrow morning. As is the custom, bloggers and critics have been hypothesizing for weeks now as to which movies and actors will be recognized by the Academy. Everyone seems to agree that 'The Kids Are All Right,' 'The Fighter,' 'Black Swan,' 'Toy Story 3,' 'The King's Speech'...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 05:00 PM by John Mitchell
Listening to Oscar frontrunner Natalie Portman's best actress acceptance speech at the Golden Globe Awards, it became all too clear that the glowing starlet got a lot more out of the 'Black Swan' experience than just a hit film. In 'Swan,' Portman found not only the role of a lifetime, she also met the man who would become her fiance and father her child, French ballet dancer and choreographer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can You Guess the Best Series Emmy Nominations?
- Funny Video: Dog Hates the Alarm Clock as Much as You Do
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit
- Lindsay Lohan Manages to Flash Side Boob Even While Wearing a Bra—See the Pic!
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split After Three Years of Dating: Reports
- Chris Brown Appreciates Karrueche Tran for "Putting Up With My S--t," Talks Babies (Wait, What?!)