- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Hollywood's latest 'It' couple is Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Butler and Greene were seen together last week at the CDFA after-party and the pair had eyes only for each other. A source is quoted saying, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." Butler, 41, was seen ordering a drink for the 24-ye...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' star Ashley Greene, Freida Pinto of 'Slumdog Millionaire' fame and 'Easy A' breakout Emma Stone all posed for different covers of this month's Glamour, with shots done by photographer Matthias Vriens-McGrath. Be prepared to see these lovely ladies a lot this year. The three have a combined 14 films premiering in 2011....
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Newly single actress Ashley Greene was seen getting cozy with 'Captain America' himself, Chris Evans, on Tuesday night. Green was seen flirting and dancing seductively with Evans at Trousdale, a Hollywood nightclub. A source told E! Online that the couple were seen sitting together and couldn't keep their eyes or hands off each other. The source is quoted saying, "Ashley was all over [Chris]...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 03:20 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Ashley Greene has already moved on after reports of her split from Joe Jonas surfaced yesterday. E! Online is reporting that Greene was spotted with Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill yesterday at the Phebe's Tavern & Grill in New York City, where Followill reportedly met Greene's dad. Green had tweeted a day earlier that she was going to see her dad in NYC, but she neve...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like there's trouble in paradise for Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene. The couple have reportedly parted ways, according to New York Post's Page Six. "It was mutual and amicable," a source said of the breakup, which happened weeks ago. The source adds that the stars' hectic work schedules proved too difficult on the relationship. Greene, who rose to fame thanks to 'Twilight,' is currentl...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 02:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Ashley Greene celebrated her 24th birthday in Las Vegas with boyfriend Joe Jonas and it was Jonas' gift to Greene that had her screaming. PEOPLE is reporting that Jonas presented Greene a vintage gold Chanel charm bracelet and upon initially receiving the gift she wasn't entirely wowed by it. Greene is quoted saying, "The funny thing about it is when I got it, my boyfriend said it's vintage ...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Emily Hall
No one would dispute that Joe Jonas has been a busy man in the dating world, but 'Twilight' actress Ashley Greene may have finally got him to settle down. Even their close friends believe the couple have a shot at making their relationship last. "Even though Joe has had plenty of high-profile girlfriends in the past few years, he is impressed with Ashley's joy of life and dedicated work ethic,"...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Ashley Greene knows a thing or two about balancing work and relationships. The 'Twilight' actress recently opened up to Teen Vogue about her relationship with Joe Jonas and her new friendship with Miley Cyrus. Greene was fairly candid about Jonas, explaining that their schedules make their relationship a bit hectic. "We have a traveling relationship," she told the magazine. "We met through m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Out of Her Coma but Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
- Kylie Jenner Has Gray Hair, January Jones' 'Scary' Selfie and More Weekend Snaps You Have to See
- Botched Doctors Reveal the One Story They Wish Made It in Season 2
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- Twin Shadow band members remain hospitalized after tour buses crash
- Conan O'Brien Reminds Writer to Focus on Their Own Show After Scribe's Rant About ''Prom King Comedy''
- The Originals Boss Reveals Why They Killed Off the Latest Victim—and We Are Crying. So. Hard!
- Kate Middleton's Mom Carole Is Ready to Help Out When Royal Baby No. 2 Arrives