- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 01:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Both on the heels of lengthy relationship breakups, it seems only natural that Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen have a connection. The pair have been spotted at numerous New York hot-spots getting to know one another, according to Us Magazine. "They are hooking up," an insider told the mag about the 'just friends' who have been spotted together a the Greenwich Hotel, an SNL after party, two...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Running three fashion lines may seem like a daunting task, but Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have managed to create a sought-after fashion empire at just 24 years old. The twins give a glimpse into their busy lives in the April issue of Vogue. "We hired a showroom and talked buyers through," Ashley says, recounting when their fashion endeavor was just starting out and they had to convince buyers...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 01:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It is being reported that Ashley Olsen has split from 'Hangover' star Justin Bartha. UsMagazine.com reports that two sources have confirmed to them that Olsen, 24, has split from Bartha, 32, her boyfriend of two years. A friend of the couple said that the reason for the split was just that the relationship had run its course. The source is quoted saying, "It's over." PEOPLE is...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 09:04 AM by Bryan Alexander
Justin Bartha is still breathing a big sigh of relief after an electrical fire broke out on his United flight last week, forcing an emergency landing. Bartha and Ashley Olsen were two of the one hundred passengers on the United flight from New York to Los Angeles when the fire broke out, prompting an emergency landing in Washington, DC. Even though the blaze was under control before the plane...
- Posted May 17th 2010 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Olsen and her boyfriend, 'Hangover' star Justin Bartha, were en route from New York to Los Angeles aboard an United Airlines flight last night when a small cockpit fire forced the plane to make an emergency landing at Dulles International Airport. The cockpit's windshield was damaged, although it was unclear how, an FAA spokesperson told CNN. The blaze was controlled before the plane...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In a new 'Marie Claire' interview, childhood star and style icon Ashley Olsen reveals she's "surprised" she didn't end up like Britney Spears, given the demands placed on her at a young age. "It was almost like I was in the army," Olsen said of her 'Full House' era schedule. "School, work, homework, fly to New York, get in at 2 in the morning, do a morning show at 5 a.m., then another one at 7,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell 'Are Growing as a Couple,' Says Therapist
- Suspected Serial Killer of 7 in Indiana May Have Killed More
- Zac Efron: Inside His Romance With Sami Miró
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Nikki Bella Does Girls' Night in a Bentley, Ariane Attends Runway Event & More—See the Latest Total Divas Pics!
- Exes Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Grab Dinner Together in Los Angeles
- Jennifer Lawrence Pays More Than $7 Million for L.A. Bachelorette Pad