- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 05:31 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Ashley Tisdale is the latest Disney star to prove that she's all grown up by stripping down to her birthday suit. Tisdale, along with Bridget Moynahan, Keri Hilson and Kaley Cuoco all showed what their mamas gave 'em in Allure's annual nude issue. Although Tisdale's nude debut is much more tasteful than that of her fellow Disney darlings' (Vanessa Hudgens, Christina Aguilera), there's no doub...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember t...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 05:00 AM by Amber James
With ''High School Musical' behind her, Ashley Tisdale is setting her sights on her music and several new movie projects. The 24-year-old actress spoke with PopEater at Bauer Publishing's M magazine Hollywood Halloween party and discussed her holiday plans, what she really wants for Christmas and cleared up rumors about Zac Efron. ...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Last week, police arrested five teens and one 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglarizing homes in the Hollywood Hills belonging to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson and more. The culprits, they say, are the 'Burglar Bunch' - and the Internet. Police now the teens scoured celebrity blogs and Web sites, looking for valuabl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM TIME: Thinking About a Trip to Cuba? 5 Things You Should Know
- Elizabeth Olsen Chops Off Her Hair; the Year of the Bob Continues
- The Daily Treat: Derby the Dog Runs For the First Time Thanks to 3-D Printed Prosthetic Legs
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- Chelsea Peretti started her stand-up career by telling fart jokes
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- A Man Spent $150,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian (Seriously!): See the Pics
- Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell Scream at Each Other While Debating Racism on The View: Watch the Controversial Fight!
- Serial Finale Poll: Were You Satisfied With the Ending?