- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
The culmination of her star-making show, 'The Hills,' may have temporarily booted Audrina Patridge out of the spotlight, but she is anything but running for the hills when it comes to her future in reality TV. Patridge will once again take cameras along for the ride so that we can relive long emotionless montages of her staring into space or feigning surprise when her motorcycle riding, tattooe...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree for Audrina Patridge. It's hard to believe that the woman photographed on the beach with the former 'Hills' star is Patridge's mother, Lynn, and not one of her sisters. If the striking resemblance the two share is any indication of what the former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant may look like in 20 or so years, she doesn't have much to ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Audrina Patridge and her boyfriend, Corey Bohan, have called it quits ... again. UsMagazine.com is reporting that a source close to Patridge has revealed that the reality star ended her relationship with Bohan over the weekend. This is not the first time the couple has split. Patridge and Bohan separated for a few months in 2009 but reconnected last year. But don't feel too sorry for Patr...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 11:20 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Audrina Patridge has renewed her contract as the face of Bongo for a second year and is stripping down to celebrate. While most of the country is experiencing cold weather, the string bikini-clad starlet shot Bongo's sultry campaign with fashion photographer Tony Duran in Hollywood. "I am thrilled for my second season as the Bongo girl! It has been a wonderful partnership, and I really love ...
- Posted Dec 24th 2010 at 04:05 PM by Sarah Crow
The holiday season may conjure up visions of sugarplums for some, but for others, nothing says "celebration" like the sight of Santa himself. From the naughty (ahem, Snooki) to the nice, stars give their all when it comes to getting in the spirit of the season. While many take their cues from a sexier Saint Nick than we're used to, others, like Katy Perry and 'Whip My Hair' diva Willow Smith, t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fall TV Preview: 18 Hottest New Shows
- Fall TV Preview: 8 Returning Shows We're Dying to See Again
- Zayn Malik Poses in a Solo, Shirtless Selfie for Interview's September #ME Issue
- Amalie Lee documents recovery from anorexia on Instagram
- How 'Fear of The Walking Dead' star Elizabeth Rodriguez deals with gore
- Miley Cyrus disses Taylor Swift: 'I don't want to be in the squad'
- Theo James' First Official Hugo Boss Fragrance Ad Is Here—See the Steamy Pic!
- Kesha is Heading to Jane the Virgin! Get the Details on the Pop Star's Guest Starring Role
- Benji Madden Wishes Cameron Diaz Happy Birthday With the Absolute Cutest Message Ever—Read It Here!