- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Avril Lavigne looks like she's ready to party. The singer was spotted earlier today having a grand old time aboard a yacht off the coast of Saint Tropez with some of her girlfriends and she looked like she was really enjoying herself. The group of girls were photographed having a dance party on the boat before taking the fête into the water. (Check out the photo of Lavigne's leap into ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Steve Baltin
It's been four years since Avril Lavigne's last album, and in that recording hiatus, the one-time pop-punk princess has gone through some very grown-up changes, including a divorce from Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley and a new relationship. When PopEater met up with Lavigne at swanky Beverly Hills hotel SLS for a video chat, she told us no topic was off limits on her new album, 'Goodbye Lullaby.' ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Homegrown rocker girl Avril Lavigne has her own and everyone else's tongues wagging after she was spotted kissing a mystery man in a New York City bar, reports RadarOnline.com. The 'Complicated' singer has apparently gotten over her break-up with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, the frontman for Sum 41. Lavigne was seen passionately making out with a mystery man at New York's Rose Bar at the Gramercy...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Rocker Avril Lavigne has officially filed for divorce from her estranged husband and Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley. In the papers filed, Lavigne is also seeking to deny him spousal support, TMZ is reporting....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
It's official: Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley are separating after three years of marriage, Us Weekly reports. Lavigne took to her blog to address the split. "I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know, and I love him with all my heart. Deryck ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- President Obama: Boyhood Was 'My Favorite Movie' of the Year
- Terrible celebrity hair
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Who Won Season 29? Plus, Find Out What's In Store for Season 30!
- About American Horror Story's Devastating and Shocking Pepper Episode...