- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Justine Goodman
The countdown to the 83rd Academy Awards is on, with the official nomination press conference set for the early hours of tomorrow morning. As is the custom, bloggers and critics have been hypothesizing for weeks now as to which movies and actors will be recognized by the Academy. Everyone seems to agree that 'The Kids Are All Right,' 'The Fighter,' 'Black Swan,' 'Toy Story 3,' 'The King's Speech' ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 08:23 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Derek Zoolander knew there had to be more to life than being "really, really ridiculously good looking." The vain yet lovable male model, played by Ben Stiller, is making his comeback in the the 2001 film's sequel. Stiller told The Sun that in addition to himself, Owen Wilson will return as Hansel, Zoolander's runway rival, and that Will Ferrell "is written into the script, and has expressed...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 01:00 AM by Moviefone Editors
With the release of 'Little Fockers,' the follow-up to 'Meet the Parents' and 'Meet the Fockers,' fans are anticipating more scenes involving profound discomfort on the part of Gaylord "Greg" Focker (Ben Stiller). Though the hapless Greg has suffered all manner of humilation at the hands of his parents (Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman) and especially his father-in-law (Robert De Niro), he's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Did The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Just Throw Shade at Ex Josh Murray? See for Yourself!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale