- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 04:52 PM by Zach Dionne
Bethenny Frankel took to the cover of PEOPLE magazine this summer, claiming "I never had a true childhood." But photos obtained by RadarOnline.com seem to tell a different story. The series of more than 30 pictures show the 'Real Housewives of New York City' star as a baby, child and teenager, smiling, eating and sporting a variety of hairstyles. "She doesn't miss the chance to interject her...
- Posted Oct 16th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Amber James
Earlier this week, Sony unveiled the world's first Internet television in NYC. In honor of the many hours we all spend watching our favorite TV shows, PopEater wanted to see what shows have truly captivated our favorite celebrities over the years. Bethenny Frankel, Katrina Bowden, Kat DeLuna, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Michael Urie, Chaske Spencer and many other stars gushed about their favorite TV...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Took First Steps!
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Lucy Hale Stops by So You Think You Can Dance, 2 More House Guests Hit the Block on Big Brother & More OMG TV Moments
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother House