- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 04:52 PM by Zach Dionne
Bethenny Frankel took to the cover of PEOPLE magazine this summer, claiming "I never had a true childhood." But photos obtained by RadarOnline.com seem to tell a different story. The series of more than 30 pictures show the 'Real Housewives of New York City' star as a baby, child and teenager, smiling, eating and sporting a variety of hairstyles. "She doesn't miss the chance to interject her...
- Posted Oct 16th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Amber James
Earlier this week, Sony unveiled the world's first Internet television in NYC. In honor of the many hours we all spend watching our favorite TV shows, PopEater wanted to see what shows have truly captivated our favorite celebrities over the years. Bethenny Frankel, Katrina Bowden, Kat DeLuna, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Michael Urie, Chaske Spencer and many other stars gushed about their favorite TV...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kate Bosworth Launching Her Own Clothing Line?
- Andy Cohen Asked Kate Hudson What Awkward Question? (VIDEO)
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Ready to Wed?
- Kelly Rowland talks pregnancy: ?It's a boy!'
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Miranda Lambert working on comedy script: Is acting next?
- Can you name every costume in our Comic-Con supercut?
- Watch Brian Williams report Allison Williams' ?Peter Pan Live' news
- 11 Life Lessons I Learned After Finally Reading Harry Potter for the First Time at Age 30
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy Dress Picked Out, Minnie Driver Reveals Her Own Hair Plans For the Big Night
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne Invade Bravo—Meet Your New Aussie Faves!