- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 04:52 PM by Zach Dionne
Bethenny Frankel took to the cover of PEOPLE magazine this summer, claiming "I never had a true childhood." But photos obtained by RadarOnline.com seem to tell a different story. The series of more than 30 pictures show the 'Real Housewives of New York City' star as a baby, child and teenager, smiling, eating and sporting a variety of hairstyles. "She doesn't miss the chance to interject her...
- Posted Oct 16th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Amber James
Earlier this week, Sony unveiled the world's first Internet television in NYC. In honor of the many hours we all spend watching our favorite TV shows, PopEater wanted to see what shows have truly captivated our favorite celebrities over the years. Bethenny Frankel, Katrina Bowden, Kat DeLuna, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Michael Urie, Chaske Spencer and many other stars gushed about their favorite TV...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Wedding With Intimate Dinner Party—All the Details!
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years