- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 10:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
What's better than Betty White? Dozens of Betty Whites! America's sweetheart stars in a new AARP commercial as host, performer and cloned telethon phone jockey. There's a bevy of different neon blazers, nylon jackets and floral blouses to remind everyone of all the different decades Betty White has been entertaining us. The 'Golden Girls' star is shilling AARP, urging people over 50 to join,...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 07:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
If you've been suspecting that Betty White has an evil plot to take over television, you got some confirmation Tuesday morning when she co-hosted 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated). Sitting next to Regis Philbin at the table where Kelly Ripa usually sits, the first thing she said was, "Well, I finally got rid of Kelly. It wasn't easy." During the usual morning conversation,...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 07:47 AM by AOL TV Editors
If anyone out there has found the secret to aging with grace and wit, it has to be Betty White. The former 'Golden Girl'-turned-'It' girl dropped by 'The Late Show With David Letterman' to deliver her personalized Top Ten List: 'Betty White Tips for Living a Long and Happy Life.' Surprisingly, the 'Hot in Cleveland' star managed to restrain herself from hitting on Letterman, but she took a...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Betty White has made a huge comeback this year--starring in TV Land's most successful sitcom 'Hot in Cleveland,' landing on Vanity Fair's most eligible single ladies list and getting movie roles opposite some of Hollywood's biggest players. And while White is enjoying her time in the limelight, she has a few choice words for some of today's generation of actors. "I cannot stand the people...
- Posted Feb 5th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Justine Goodman
Football: It's a uniquely American phenomenon, from the game itself to the diehard fans. And this Sunday millions of Americans will flock to sports bars and house parties across the country to watch the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers vie for NFL gold at Super Bowl XLV. But the game itself isn't the only reason why the Super Bowl is consistently the most-watched television event of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Barista Spelling Bee
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI: Report
- NBC Sports' Josh Elliott Engaged to Liz Cho
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Student Who Petitioned to Have His Cat in His Yearbook Photo Got What He Wanted, and Then Some
- Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bündchen & Cara Delevingne March at Chanel's Feminist Rally Fashion Show
- Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka's First Dance at Wedding Was to a Kelly Clarkson Song—Watch Now!